Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Play off dates ?

edited January 2008 in General Charlton
Anyone know the dates of the semi's and final ?

Trying to book a golf w/end and want to avoid them (just in case,... of course we'll go straight back up !!)

Comments

• Options
    Trying to work them out myself got an exibition up north and i have a nasty feeling it is that particular week looks like i will be flying back for the game,still think we will go up automatically
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited January 2008
    The final is the 24th May.

Don't think the semi finals dates have been set yet but i'd hazard a guess of the 10th and 13th May...

(last year they were 13th/16th)
  • Options
    Finals weekend has been turned round this year for the Euros, so the Championship game is on the Saturday
  • Options
    Looking back at last years semi's one was played on friday and monday, the other was saturday and tuesday.
  • Options
    you can get 10/1 at the moment for us to win to the win championsip, which is generous odds baring in mind once we have our full quad back, and if we get the home form going is a tempting bet, for us to go up is 7/4
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Looking back at last years semi's one was played on friday and monday, the other was saturday and tuesday.

Ignore that, one was saturday-tuesday, the other was sunday-wednesday.
  • Options
    Final date is worryingly close to Mrs Southend giving birth to the latest junior red.

We better get that second spot.
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited January 2008
    That Wembley announcement will happen Southend:

"Would Southendaddick please alert the nearest steward as your wife has just gone into labour"

Cue huge ironic cheers from 80,000 people!
  • Options
    Well I am away in Monte Carlo for the Grand Prix the Day of the Play Off Final...oops !

I am sure we'll finish 2nd anyway!
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited January 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Well I am away in Monte Carlo
    Oh god, it's started early this year...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Well I am away in Monte Carlo for the Grand Prix the Day of the Play Off Final...oops !

I am sure we'll finish 2nd anyway![/quote]

not on your nelly mate,i'm away in the states and was preying we would finish second,i just cant see it with our defence,we just look like conceding all the time.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Well I am away in Monte Carlo for the Grand Prix the Day of the Play Off Final...oops !

I am sure we'll finish 2nd anyway!

not on your nelly mate,i'm away in the states and was preying we would finish second,i just cant see it with our defence,we just look like conceding all the time.

Come on Steve let's have a bit of faith in the team, thought Bougherra was excellent on Saturday & even McCarthy looked half decent. I have gone from thinking we'll be lucky to make the play-off's to quietly confident of snatching 2nd spot in the space of three weeks !
  • Options
    Most of the time we generally only concede around one goal a match.

And our defensive record is actually better than all of the top 6 - with the exception of Palace !
  • Options
    don't let the facts get in the way Oggy - we're the worst defensive team in the league!!