Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

to auction a signed shirt for charity

edited January 2008 in General Charlton
does anybody know a good place to auction a signed away kit (I don't yet know the year as I'm asking on behalf of a friend and haven't seen it but I understand it's cream so any early suggestions of season welcome)? It's for charity and was owned by a long term Charlton fan who recently passed away.

Thanks for any suggestions

Comments

• Options
    you're best bet is put it on ebay and then make people on forums aware of it and hope you get a decent price.
  • Options
    cream would be the play off mendonca hattrick season - 97/98 or 98/99 i know my oldest boy was about 2 or 3
  • Options
    mart, ledge, thanks both
  • Options
    Give it directly to the charity. They will auction it off at one of their Charity Functions along with other donated bits and pieces. They always make more at their auctions as by the time it comes round, most people have had a few and like to be seen to be generous after a good evening.

Demelza House got 1,000 for Youga's signed shirt - we would have struggled to get 100 on E Bay.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]cream would be the play off mendonca hattrick season - 97/98 or 98/99 i know my oldest boy was about 2 or 3

Surely Colin Walsh's signed shirt from 5th December 1992 (framed by Garry Nelson) would be the 'cream' ;-)