Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Grey does a Parker on Burnley

Gray told Owen Coyle he on longer wanted to play for the club as he wanted to join us, see link

http://www.burnleyfootballclub.premiumtv.co.uk/page/LatestHeadlines/0,,10413~1219060,00.html

Comments

• Options
    so he went on strike and singlehandedly ruined their season and european campaign for a four fold wage increase...

maybe a bit harsh, the boy said he wanted to sign for us and it was sorted within a couple of days, he was honest and the money argument will always come up
  • Options
    find it amazing that Ipswich had a recent cash injection and were meant to be spending 20m on players but still couldn't compete with us when it comes to wages.
  • Options
    gray will have a shock when he see's what sort of property he'll get for his money down sarf
  • Options
    According to my mate (Ipswich fan), they have finally managed to sort out their wage structure, so will break the bank for transfer fees but will not offer big wages that will break the new wage structure but instead only offer a better system of bonuses.
  • Options
    Sounds like a better wage persauded him to come more than anything else.

Anyone reckon he'll be in the squad for tomorow?

I would hope that he would be at the game tomorow, so he can see the way we play etc.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]so he went on strike and singlehandedly ruined their season and european campaign for a four fold wage increase...

Your humour is as calculated as Leaburns goal scoring
  • Options
    what humour?

wasn't trying to be funny but it's a big step comparing the two
  • Options
    Was drawing comaprrisions to how they both didnt wish to play for there current club now that there head been turnt to move to another (bigger) club
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]find it amazing that Ipswich had a recent cash injection and were meant to be spending 20m on players but still couldn't compete with us when it comes to wages.

No surprise to me. The new owner of Ipswich is my boss. And you know I'm skint!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Thommo[/cite]According to my mate (Ipswich fan), they have finally managed to sort out their wage structure, so will break the bank for transfer fees but will not offer big wages that will break the new wage structure but instead only offer a better system of bonuses.

Just the sort of gobbledigook I hear every day. I hope Marcus Evans slips on the steps of the Directors box and breaks something very painful indeed. Git.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    30 years of age last chance for a 'decent' signing on contract 25 goals in 60 apps for Burnley and 25 in 58 for Sheff Utd suggest he can do a good job at this level