Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Portsmouth are set to offload defender Djimi Traore

edited January 2008 in General Charlton
Can't think why ........... ;o)

Comments

• Options
    Another one we missed out on.
  • Options
    It's never too late.....Pards will sort it.
    Trust in PPards!

Old Charlton favourite, experienced international, 200 Premiership matches for Liverpool - and a Champions League Winners Medal. We'd be stupid not to pick up him up while we can..... ;o)
  • Options
    The one thing that wound me up about Traore was that he asked Charlton to pay him a loyalty bonus to sign for Postmouth, the geezer is a prize ****
  • Options
    let's hope traore hasn't got a good youtube cv cos pards does get sucked in by these
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]The one thing that wound me up about Traore was that he asked Charlton to pay him a loyalty bonus to sign for Postmouth, the geezer is a prize ****

Fair enough I reckon. The best way I could think of for Traore to do what was right for the club was for him to f*ck off!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]let's hope traore hasn't got a good youtube cv cos pards does get sucked in by these

LOL!
  • Options
    I'm surprised all the 'McLeod will come good merchants' haven't posted about what a great value for money signing Djimi Circus was and only if he'd been given a run in the side. . . .

How does a player with so little ability keep getting signed on big wages. . .. .
  • Options
    Didn't Pompey only offer half his valuation at the time?

But we ended up paying the other half to get rid - like please 'Appy 'Arry, we'll pay you.....(!)

;o)
  • Options
    >Posted By: oohaahmortimer
    >let's hope traore hasn't got a good youtube cv >cos pards does get sucked in by these

>LOL!

Liverpool at home maybe? Sheer clARSE!!
  • Options
    I thought he was rubbish when he played for Liverpool so what Dowie ever saw in him I have no idea? Could say the same about a few players he signed though!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    "I thought he was rubbish when he played for Liverpool so what Dowie ever saw in him I have no idea?"

Not half as much as I don't have an idea what Dowies wife must have seen in him when they first met!!!
  • Options
    Didnt he suffer two broken legs though, can sometimes make one shite....
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]let's hope traore hasn't got a good youtube cv cos pards does get sucked in by these

Is this the video that Simes' Secret Agent Dowie saw?
    Reporting back to Mr Big, he said:

"Right, Simes, here's another nail to bang in the coffin of ClownTown Athletic's Prem future....
    I've convinced Dickie Murraymint that he's a Champions League winner and he's coughed up".

Pards, don't look.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hFbR4vItHaU&feature=related
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]I'm surprised all the 'McLeod will come good merchants' haven't posted about what a great value for money signing Djimi Circus was and only if he'd been given a run in the side. . . .

How does a player with so little ability keep getting signed on big wages. . .. .

I am one of those and I wouldn't touch Traore with yours...:o). He is total dog sh*te. I couldn't believe it when Dowie signed him. What a total waste of money. I also couldn't believe it when Redknapp signed him.
  • Options
    Interestingly, I think he has the same agent as a certain Mr A Faye.

The man in question, Willie McKay, must not only know how to put together a very good YouTube video, but is surely worth every penny of the percentages he takes from their transfer fees...
  • Options
    I bet the agent's teenager puts the YouTube vids together for him.

Anyone over the age of 20 wouldn't know how to do it....... :o)
  • Options
    Seems that Djimi Djimi has signed for Rennes in France on loan until the end of the season.

If they like him(!), Rennes have 1st option to make the move permanent.