Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

3 Weeks to palace

edited January 2008 in General Charlton
3 weeks today and most of this board have either got the day off or the afternoon off

Comments

• Options
    And are going to the Antigallican!
  • Options
    or sunning themselves in Perth.
  • Options
    Antigalligan at 3.00pm start for me.
  • Options
    12 o'clock start............cant wait,
  • Options
    3-4 for me
  • Options
    I have to travel home with the mugs
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]I have to travel home with the mugs
    Hope we win so you can have a big smile on your face
  • Options
    Anyone drinking in london before heading to the valley?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]I have to travel home with the mugs

I had that joy coming home from Sellout, I live in Redhill so going through Norwood Junction, Purley was fun.
  • Options
    In the Anti around 3.30
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Be in the Anti if people are going there about 3-4.
    Although meeting in the William Camden at 1.
  • Options
    i'll probably have a few around London bridge before getting the train down.

Might stop of around Greenwich or Blackheath before having a drink around the ground.
  • Options
    Had a few beers over at Sellout and got the train from Anerleyabout 6.30 towards Sutton,two right Nigels got on at Norwood,sat opposite me, and had to ask the question.... What was the score today mate???
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite]Anyone drinking in london before heading to the valley?

starting in soho with welsh lee about 1-2 if you fancy meeting up, mate?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: les_says[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite]Anyone drinking in london before heading to the valley?[/quote]

starting in soho with welsh lee about 1-2 if you fancy meeting up, mate?[/quote]

Sounds a plan will be up town for just after 2 so will sort it out over the next few weeks
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    wouldn't mind meeting up - but I get into central london @ 1635 (victoria coach station).
  • Options
    I've got on it now - couldn't wait. reckon i might have peaked, but AM Loolking to see if i can carry it frooooo!