Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fans in Focus: Watford v Charlton

edited January 2008 in General Charlton
Pat O'Connor shares the Watford view, Andrew Miller on behalf of the Addicks. Shouldn't take long from the answers to work out what Andrew's username is !

Click on the link below

http://www.charltonlife.com/blog/?p=170

Comments

• Options
    As always, be nice if a few of you leave the guys a comment.
  • Options
    Well put Len,sorry I mean Andrew.It is ok to call you Andrew isn't it Len
  • Options
    Mr Glover to you...
  • Options
    I don't know why but I never thought of our Len Glover as an "Andrew". Was thinking more like a "Bob" or a "Pete".
    (* note to self - best put the Nelson down and go to bed now mate!)
  • Options
    Interesting comments from both parties....looks like its heading for a draw...
  • Options
    good piece and a good read each week, I always like reading about how oppo fans view us.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]I don't know why but I never thought of our Len Glover as an "Andrew". Was thinking more like a "Bob" or a "Pete".

I thought of him more as a 'Jim'
  • Options
    i thought len was more of a mick , i reckon he has a right gravelly voice like mike reid and it wouldn't surprise me if he had a tattoo and hands like shovels ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley_McMoist[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]I don't know why but I never thought of our Len Glover as an "Andrew". Was thinking more like a "Bob" or a "Pete".

Yeah VM, same handwriting - so that too.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley_McMoist[/cite]

No, No, No, No, Yes, No