Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New newcastle manager

Kevin Keegan

Comments

• Options
    ooooh !!!!

like Keegan, hope he doesn't end up regretting it.

How long till he walks out ????
  • Options
    lol, what a load of knob, what a joke club they are!!!! ha ha ha
  • Options
    i think it's hilarious!

MASSIVE CLUB!

no front-line domestic trophy since '55, sub 20k attendances outside the top division lol!
  • Options
    Lunatic asylum of a football club, with idiot fans and a idiot as owner.

Hope they go down
  • Options
    I'm afraid he could go from hero to zero very quickly,if he only wins 8 games in 6 months will he be sacked like big Sam?
  • Options
    he'll probably be knighted browny
  • Options
    I just don't see him turning it around but i hope im wrong.
  • Options
    it's gonna end in tears.

at least the mug Toon fans can't blame ANYONE but themselves if this goes wrong.
  • Options
    At least he'll play the style of football the Toon crave........ goals, goals, goals.

Win 3-2, lose 4-3.......when they are 2-0 up with 10 mins left, they'll go for the 3rd, get caught on the break and then again, 2-2.

They'll never win anything but they'll enjoy their football again.
  • Options
    Is Shearer his number 2?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Never go back, it always ends in tears especially with football clubs and ex-birds.

He'll be gone by Xmas 2010, no way he'll last more than two years.
  • Options
    What about Steve McLaren as his number 2.
  • Options
    When I heard this I almost fell over laughing. Fan-power eh?

Or total desperation?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: browny[/cite]I just don't see him turning it around but i hope im wrong.

I really like Keegan, I hope for his sake he succeeds but I really wonder if a bloke who has been out of football for so long, can hit the ground running in the way they want. Sure the fans will give him a but more latitude because of what he did for club but I find it astonishing that they couldn't attract somebody currently employed.
  • Options
    I really feel for Nigel Pearson.

Hes had to front up all the interviews that Allardyce couldnt be arsed to do. Then he has to carry the can when Allardyce is sacked.

Now he sees the Knight in Shining Armour arrive knowing that hes surely about to get the chop.

He appears to have dealt with all of this with some dignity.
  • Options
    He'll got another job.

Bury have just sacked their manager .........
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]When I heard this I almost fell over laughing. Fan-power eh?

Or total desperation?

Allardyce never really had the fans onside from day 1 because he was forever tarnished with the "Boring Bolton" reputation.

Keegan will be given time because the fans like him and that might just prove to be the difference. The looming presence of Sheareer in the shadows won't affect him as much either as he is just as popular.
  • Options
    Still seems extremely desperate. Not sure how a man out of football for so long will be able to adjust but if he can motivate that clueless rabble then he will be superkev once again
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]ooooh !!!!

about seven months i'd say.........
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]ooooh !!!!

about seven months i'd say.........
    LOL...very quick!