Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

cafc.co.uk

Is there issues with the OS??

Comments

• Its down so that means they must be annoucing a new signing
  • [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]Its down so that means they must be annoucing a new signing

No, it means Lookie has taken over the running of it. : - )
  • Aaron McLean, Greg Halford, Samaras and Bryan Howard all signed overnight for a combined £350k and Wigan have signed Marcus Bent for £17.3m.....

or maybe not
  • This is what it says

Lasso Error
    Lasso Connector could not communicate with Lasso Service.
    Invalid sock on initial open.

Seems to me that the connector and the service had a row last night and if you try to open the website you get a sock in a wheelchair
  • It's working now
  • [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]Aaron McLean, Greg Halford, Samaras and Bryan Howard all signed overnight for a combined £350k and Wigan have signed Marcus Bent for £17.3m.....

or maybe not

now brian howard would be a good signing
  • NEW ORIGINAL SITE HOMEPAGE ???

http://www.cafctv.co.uk/page/Home

Looks really busy!
  • Just checked out the cloned OS site ...... and discovered the NEW alternative to braces!

Exactly what I need at my age.
  • Is it true that charlton get money every time you visit the site?
  • I haven't visited the club website in a while so am not sure if this has been mentioned before.
    The top of the home page is OK but when you scroll down, you get Bow on video about defeat to Huddersfield and the ads are for the 2019-20 kit alongside pictures of Lyle Taylor and Tahnoon.
    At the bottom are the latest tweets from the club.
    Is it just me getting this?
    Doesn't look very professional to have old stuff on there
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2021
    I think the website is under going maintenance maybe? All I am getting on there is stuff from 2019/2020 and Cardiff city away tickets on sale  xD
  • Seems alright on my phone but not on PC
  • I find the OS really difficult to use, there’s almost too much stuff on there which makes navigating not as easy as it should be. 
  • Looks fine to me (on PC) except for the lack of any new signings today!
  • Could certainly do with some simplification, however it is better than most clubs sites.