Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

4 pts home & away

As we now start playing teams for a second time in the season, we must try to get on average 4 pts from the home and away games, if we can do this we will get get 92 pts and this should see us going up.
The recent games have seen us get three draws but bearing in mind that we had won all three of these earlier games, we are on target. With doing the double over Cardiff, we have 2 extra points in the bag, however we need to make up 5 more pts with the games we have lost so far( 7 ). If we had the 5 pts now we would be sitting in 2nd. The more doubles we can do the more the pressure will come off when we play the teams we have lost to already.

It can be done, BELIEVE. Its never too late.

I can think back to the 97-98 season and getting stuffed 3-0 at Stockport away in Feb? and if someone had said then that we would be in the top flight the next season, I would have been looking for the men in white coats.

Have a good New Year everyone.

Comments

• I wish I could believe guiness. I just don't think our squad is strong enough to battle its way out of this league. I hope to god I'm wrong but I can see us finishing somewhere between 7th & 10th this season. We just don't have the goalscorers or the defenders to win those games, like yesterday, where we need to just show that extra touch of class to snatch victory in an evenly contested game. Exactly the same in the two previous games against Norwich & Hull. We need to bring some new faces in but I'm not sure we have the finances necessary to recruit the right sort of players.
  • Put the east stand extension on to get the ground up to 31k spurs are looking to share a ground for 2.5 years whilst white hart lane is being developed. West Ham fans dont want them to share with them. They are saying that West Ham would make 20 million out of the deal. Make some money charlton.