Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

the nigels

edited December 2007 in General Charlton
hope they have to jumps hoops to get there tickets like we did,i also hope we give them to em as late as legally possible,make everything uncomfortable for the spotty freaks!

Comments

• nolly is back 'ello 'ello.
  • I'd be more interested to know if they're going to get the same sort of letters from the police that some of our guys got...

Anyway, last time, Simes sold the tickets well in advance of us even supplying them to him - methinks there was a slight cashflow problem at Selhurst at the time....
  • you never see a face drinking a pint... Fact.
  • [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]Simes sold the tickets well in advance of us even supplying them to him

that's strange, not being cared about by them, you have to wonder why the interest on their part
  • [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]Simes sold the tickets well in advance of us even supplying them to him

that's strange, not being cared about by them, you have to wonder why the interest on their part
    It can only have been cos it was the last day of the season and they were going to triumphantly retain their Premiership status.... ;o)
  • i'm sure they'll sell their 3000+ allocation straight away for 'their cup final'