Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

What are you doing for Christmas?

I'm off to the in-laws in Belfast.

What's everyone else got planned?

Comments

• WSSWSS
    edited December 2007
    I'm going to spend Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day camped outside The Valley or at Carrow Road wearing nothing but Charlton branded merchandise singing Charlton songs rather the Christmas Carols.

I am doing this so that i am a real Charlton supporter like Golfie.

;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]I'm off to the in-laws in Belfast.

Sandy Row I hope....;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]I'm going to spend Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day camped outside The Valley or at Carrow Road wearing nothing but Charlton branded merchandise singing Charlton songs rather the Christmas Carols.

I am doing this so that i am a real Charlton supporter like Large.

;-)

WSS, I think you'll find that you have got me mixed up with GolfAddick. If you are unsure please go back and read THAT thread.
  • [cite]Posted By: Gump[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]I'm off to the in-laws in Belfast.

Sandy Row I hope....;-)

No idea what you're talking about - and I don't need you to enlighten me, thanks!
  • one and the same mate - i'll edit it. ;-)
  • I'll be plotting how to win the next Charlton Life charity football match :)
  • visit family in the morning, then get away from all that and chill with wife and son b4 going to relations on boxing day( i'm not gonna mention how disgraceful it is that i'm not going norwich...doh!)
  • [cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]I'll be plotting how to win the next Charlton Life charity football match :)

No chance !!
  • Of to the cousins for plenty of fine food and drink back home boxing night

Off to HAmpshire to choose a puppy 27th
  • I'm going to Rowhill Grange for my Christmas Lunch
  • Sponsored links:

• staying at home this year and have both sets of parents and sisters coming round for dinner....a house full this year !!

my daughters first christmas (9 months old now) and it's the first one I've really looked forward to for a few years.....neither family wanted to miss out so we've got them all over for dinner (and more in the evening!!)
  • I used to work at Rowhill Grange and my best mates wife is the head of housekeeping up there - Is it still a nice place?

Me personally - I will be spending Christmas and New Year in Florida. Disneyworld to be precise. Just me & wifey!
  • edited December 2007
    at home for the 1st time ever. Mum in law and sis in law coming round ( 1st christmas without their husband/dad).

Little'uns first xmas but only 6 months old.

Wife's painicking is doing my head in but it is the first time she's cooked a christmas dinner so understandable.

boxing day i am at my aunts in Norfolk and not going to Carrow Road ------------- JUST KIDDING LARGE

Boxing day at mum's
  • edited December 2007
    Xmas day at sister in laws near Ipswich which is great cos my wife has 3 great looking sisters. Not sure why I ended up with the one that could play the pantomime ugly sisters on her own........

Boxing day at carrow Road

Weekend after, another 'xmas' with my three kids who I wont see on Christmas day
  • edited December 2007
    I'll be spending most of it thinking:

"How am I related to these people?"
  • Undecided still - we have the political minefield that is trying to keep all of mine and my girlfriend's family happy. Most likely outcome at the moment is that neither of us can drink until the evening so that we can dart between commitments. Rubbish.

I'm excited though as for the first time since I started working I have the whole Christmas period off. I changed jobs in January last year and no longer work for the slavedriver Americans.

I have from 21st Dec to 2nd Jan off without taking any extra holiday, looking forward to the build up and post Boxing Day as they're much better than the main two days themselves.
  • Taking it easy by the sea in Kent (God's and St George's county).
  • [cite]Posted By: Valley_McMoist[/cite]I'm going to Rowhill Grange for my Christmas Lunch

My daughter is getting married there next year - let me know what the food is like!
  • [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Valley_McMoist[/cite]I'm going to Rowhill Grange for my Christmas Lunch

My daughter is getting married there next year - let me know what the food is like!

dude, my bro, or morts genius who posts here got married at rowhill, it was fantastic mate.
  • [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Valley_McMoist[/cite]I'm going to Rowhill Grange for my Christmas Lunch

dude, my bro, or morts genius who posts here got married at rowhill, it was fantastic mate.

cheers MCS - good to hear
  • Sponsored links:

• Xmas day with my mum round my brothers place in Ashford...Boxing day may go to Norwich
  • driving to cheltenham christmas morning to spend it with my family - tavern cant wait.
    back home boxing day, work two days then 4 days down in dorset for new years.
  • no worries stoney hope all goes well
  • yes but but being the father of the bride, stonemus might have to cough up a whack of it... fekk me rowhill!! ha ha. best get saving.
  • Going to mothers for Xmas day, sisters, and immediate family, including mine and their cousins.

I like above will be thinking how am I related to my mother, the rest of us all get on.
  • you got a point there curb it lol
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]yes but but being the father of the bride, stonemus might have to cough up a whack of it... fekk me rowhill!! ha ha. best get saving.

you are not wrong!! so let's hope it's all worth it!
  • going to cheltenham to see my sister in law and her hubby rob,cant wait mind you if i do not,kiss good bye to my lacoste jacket so can't wait welll worth IT
  • Making Christmas dinner for the homeless at a local shelter in the morning and then round to the in laws in the afternoon.
  • [cite]Posted By: Tavern[/cite]going to cheltenham to see my sister in law and her hubby rob,cant wait mind you if i do not,kiss good bye to my lacoste jacket so can't wait welll worth IT

plus dont forget you will have to pay me 100 pounds if you moan once on the way as well as no jacket.