Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Manics at Brixton.......

Someone at work has two going free for tonight if anyone is interested. send me a whisper if needed.

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2007
    would of loved to of gome a few years ago, but age and social responsibilities will no longer allow such frivolous behaviour.

Real passion in their music. A dying art.
  • Options
    all gone now!!
  • Options
    I have a theory on the disapeerance of Ritchie. Did anyone notice how fat the other 3 got after he did a Lucan? They ate him I'm tellin' ya, they fcukin' ate him!
  • Options
    I'll go with that theory. They've been utter rubbish since Everything Must Go, a shame but the Holy Bible is still one of the best albums ive ever heard.
  • Options
    You're not wrong ..... Holy Bible is a class, passionate album.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BrightonAddick[/cite]I'll go with that theory. They've been utter rubbish since Everything Must Go, a shame but the Holy Bible is still one of the best albums ive ever heard.
    Not having that. Not at all. If You Tolerate This..., My Little Empire, Intravenous Agnostic and at least five other songs since Everything Must Go are as good as anything they ever wrote prior to it and SYMM is one of the best ten songs ever written, anywhere, by anyone. Nailed on, locked on FACT
  • Options
    I never liked 'em at all. Sheep, sheep, sheep.......
  • Options
    Generation Terrorists and The Holy Bible were class.
    Everything Must Go is their worst album after Send Away The Tigers.
    Lifeblood is their 3rd best.
    I'd love to see them live again. Haven't seen them since Cardiff for The Millenium.