Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The fireworks....

edited December 2007 in General Charlton
what was that all about ?????

Comments

• Options
    Charlton House were holding a Xmas Fair (12:00 to 4:00). The fireworks was the advertised finale to the event. Certainly brightened up the start of the 2nd half!!
  • Options
    At the start of the 2nd half, all the fireworks were going off in the Charlton goalmouth. :o)
  • Options
    The fireworks were coming from behind the east stand,and nearer to maryon wilson park FACT.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Badger[/cite]The fireworks were coming from behind the east stand,and nearer to maryon wilson park FACT.

That was why I couldn't see them then. I thought WW3 had just broken out....:-)
  • Options
    I thought Dave Lockwood had left his mike on and we could hear him scratching his bollocks.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]I thought Dave Lockwood had left his mike on and we could hear him scratching his bollocks.

They must be enormous then. Presumably thats why he's known as Big Dave Lockwood?.....:-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Badger[/cite]The fireworks were coming from behind the east stand,and nearer to maryon wilson park FACT.

From where I was sitting looked to be to the SW ie behind the big screen so Charlton House would be right.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: bingaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]I thought Dave Lockwood had left his mike on and we could hear him scratching his bollocks.

They must be enormous then. Presumably thats why he's known as Big Dave Lockwood?.....:-)

You're talking bollocks!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Solidgone[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: bingaddick[/cite]

Your talking bollocks!

They can speak as well. No wonder he's a DJ, he can do a duet with himself.
  • Options
    If Big Dave had been scratching his bollocks it would have been much louder than that :)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha - Very funny!
  • Options
    From where I was sitting looked to be to the SW ie behind the big screen so Charlton House would be right.

Which is south east!!!
  • Options
    weren't they put on at half time just to celebrate the fact we were winning at home....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: millaphile[/cite]

Which is south east!!!

Checking on the map Charlton house in due south of the Valley. The East stand is to the south East and the Jimmy Seed to the South West.

The Big screen is actually the southern part of the ground which is another reason why it should always why the away end should always be called the Jimmy Seed Stand : - )
  • Options
    CommentAuthorHenry Irving CommentTime11 hours ago permalinkquoteblock userblock comment
    Posted By: millaphile

Which is south east!!!

Checking on the map Charlton house in due south of the Valley. The East stand is to the south East and the Jimmy Seed to the South West.

The Big screen is actually the southern part of the ground which is another reason why it should always why the away end should always be called the Jimmy Seed Stand : - )

Nah I meant the fireworks were to the south east because they were over the east stand! ;)