Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

What player do you want to lose the MOST?

edited November 2007 in General Charlton
For me I'd like to see Ambrose go as he isn't good enough for a starting place, yet he is more than likely still earning his Premiership wage. Would happily take any money for him and then give Christensen a chance to prove himself

Comments

• edited November 2007
    McClown or McCarthorse , not good enough for the lower reaches of this league on the limited evidence that we've seen so far so get rid and recoup some money while we can.
    if we get anything for the horse it'd be a result and maybe 1/2 of what we paid for the clown
    and before anyone starts saying you're too harsh, the fact they haven't been included in the first 16 recently says pards is seeing it that way as well.
  • For me its still Amdy Faye or Marcus Bent or preferably both.
  • Whilst I do not like to be Critical Paddy McCarthy is one I would not shed any tears over losing.
  • [cite]Posted By: Imissthepeanutman[/cite]For me its still Amdy Faye or Marcus Bent or preferably both.
    They've both gone - season long loans and are out of contract at the end of them. Ok, technically they're still ours, but realistically they've gone.
  • [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Imissthepeanutman[/cite]For me its still Amdy Faye or Marcus Bent or preferably both.
    They've both gone - season long loans and are out of contract at the end of them. Ok, technically they're still ours, but realistically they've gone.

Faye was signed on a three year contract which means he's our player again next year, Marcus Bent was signed on a three and half-year contract, which means he'll still be on our books next year too.
  • Andy reid for very good money so a creative midfielder can be brought in
  • Really? I was going on something I was told by one of the club's directors - admittedly I was slightly intoxicated at the time...!

Perhaps it was just wishful thinking! ;o)
  • both faye and marcus have the last year on their contracts as an option so chances are they won't be back

for me it's got to be Ambrose as well , not done it at all . If he had shown even a smal amount of the promise we are told he once had htenhe'd be a regular in the starting line up
  • Ambrose. It's a joke that we have no idea of his best position after 3 seasons.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]Really? I was going on something I was told by one of the club's directors - admittedly I was slightly intoxicated at the time...!

Perhaps it was just wishful thinking! ;o)

I'm going by the info on the OS, it may be that the last year on their contracts is optional, let's hope so...
  • I dont care whether its one day. I want them off the books.
  • A
    M
    B
    R
    O
    S
    E

I would carry him on my back to any club mad enough to take him
    on

Gutless, lightweight, heartless, infact a lot of words ending in 'less'

Not a man you need when you're in need of some heart or guile.
  • Deffo Faye do not want him back at all

McCarthy maybe
  • Do threads like this serve any purpose?

Lets debate how s**t our team is. Great fun.