Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What player do you want to lose the LEAST ?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Moo2, not because I think he's been outstanding if anything its quite the opposite. I think he's going to be class and his value in 2/3 years could be far greater than an ageing Reid/Mills/Weaver etc. I think financially it'd hurt us more if we lost him so soon without him showing what he can really do.
  • Options
    Sodje or Reid. Reid because we don't have a midfield without hinm, Sodje because we don't have a back four without him. I haven't warmed to a player as quickly as I have to Sodje since we signed Andy Hunt.
  • Options
    Big Chris.

Largely because we are a very small lightweight side in the main and we need all the physical presence we can get. He also gives us the 4-5-1 option which has worked very well, especially away from home. I can't see any of our other strikers being able to give us the 4-5-1 option.
  • Options
    I find this difficult but for me its a toss up between ZZ, Big Chris, Sodje and Reidy, simply because we don't have any other players like them. I think I'd go for Reidy because you could re-jig the team without the others but we just don't have any player that can do what he does.