Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ballboy by the Players Tunnel last night

edited November 2007 in General Charlton
Anyone else notice he looked about 6 ft tall and looked a bit like Peter Crouch, when he sat in front of the advertising board he could barely see past his knees, he must've been older than some of the players...

Also is it just me or are all our ballboys/girls absolutely shite...when the ball goes out of play they often just sit there, how many times did Weaver chase balls last night. Are they not told the whole idea behind them sitting pitchside ?

Comments

• Not "ballboys" but the youth team.
  • even worse then, you'd think they'd actually realise that they are there to GET THE BALL BACK !!!
  • some clubs really get the ball boys working properly for them, drying the ball for the home side, getting to them quickly if its their ball, delaying it for the oppo.

If the club is using youth teamers can't they have a proper word with them, whenever Ive seen they've been awful
  • OK I know we lost last night and there are going to be a few moans but the ballboys!
  • I Blame Andrew Mills
  • edited November 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Thommo[/cite]some clubs really get the ball boys working properly for them, drying the ball for the home side, getting to them quickly if its their ball, delaying it for the oppo.

If the club is using youth teamers can't they have a proper word with them, whenever Ive seen they've been awful

hear hear - bugged me for years this -