Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

James Beattie

To those who abused James Beattie last night,congratulations on winding him up and it comin back to haunt you.Yet again we single a player out for treatment only for him to come back and score against us.Maybe we should concentrate on supporting our team more.Finally I wish i was as fat as him,fcuk me calling him fat is like sayin Victoria Beckham has a beer belly.

Comments

• Options
    He was only booed after he licked Sam in the head !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    dont remember giving it to beatie, even after the flying kick to sodger
  • Options
    he was gettin in m block in first half being called fat Basket even before he had scored
  • Options
    Fair dos, but isnt that just banter. He looked fat to me, good player mind, but still chubby round the chops
  • Options
    Shame Thomas doesn't listen to some of our 'observations'.
  • Options
    Couldn't hear M block giving him grief from the front row of C block so don't imagine he could either.
  • Options
    thought he was everything that Iwelumo isn't : a presence, a nuisance, good in the air, good on the ball. Don't get me wrong Big Chris works hard and harries and chases everything but he has NO physical presence and doesn't let the defenders know he is there. I bet Sam and Jon knew they were in a game much more than their centre halves did.
  • Options
    Is this a first - Large criticizing the team? Heaven forbid.
  • Options
    Id have Beattie in my side...unfair to compare him with Chris...different style of player, and Beattie has commanded some huge fees...Chris was a freebie.

I wish I was as fat as James Beattie.......maybe I'll adopt that as a new nickname....

:-)
  • Options
    Beattie is an England international and a proven Premiership scorer and I must admit that I have no idea why he is at Sheffield United in the CCC when he should at least be good enough to be a regular at Fulham/Wigan/Brum et al.

Methinks he likes the north and that the Blades are paying him an absolute fortune.