Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Are England Supporters the International version of Spurs Fans

Harp on about what a great team we were back in the 60's.
Always also rans.
Never even come 2nd.
Like having a moan at all the managers we appoint.

Just not good enough.

I think we are.

Discuss as Nolly would say.

Comments

• Our strike force at the end was Liverpool's third choice player, Spurs third choice player, Spurs fourth choice player.

Enough said.
  • i think you're spot on there vancouveraddick!

we need to get a reality check. big time!
  • We as a nation have been dinning out on 1966 for far to long, the reality is we aint that good,
  • [cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]We as a nation have been dinning out on 1966 for far to long, the reality is we aint that good,

spot on. Whatever they may say the players don't really care. Whoever takes over should find out who really WANTS to play for England and ship the rest out. I'd rather have lesser players with passion in their than the current bunch.
  • Exactly, we are team of names, not a team of players who play in there right positions, and know what there role within the team intails, i couldnt give a monkies who plays for us as long as we get the job done
  • [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]We as a nation have been dinning out on 1966 for far to long, the reality is we aint that good,

spot on. Whatever they may say the players don't really care. Whoever takes over should find out who really WANTS to play for England and ship the rest out. I'd rather have lesser players with passion in their than the current bunch.

Totally agree. The likes of lampard and gerrard wouldn't put in that sort of performance for there club why do they think that it is acceptable to do it in an England shirt?

If they can't be arsed, they should have the bollox to say they don't really want to play for their country and make way for someone that does.
  • in answer to vancouvers question.

yes..
  • Was it me, or did I just keep seeing Wayne Bridge lump the ball up for Crouch ...?