Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

So who is the most pointless celebrity of 2007?

edited November 2007 in Not Sports Related
Being a so called celebrity is big business and i can honestly say that i have no interest whatsoever in this whipped up media frenzy that promotes this latest fad.Am i missing the point or are people really that interseted as we are led to believe?

Who has been the complete failure?

Comments

• Rodney Marsh ...
  • that blond thing from the Apprentice. How the hell that is a celebrity baffles me.
  • Bianca Gascoigne...
  • oh don't get me started on her

little tramp absolute slates Gazza but conveniently uses his name the filthbag munter
  • that blond thing from the Apprentice. How the hell that is a celebrity baffles me

Surely if you have to scrape the bottom of the barrel that badly the time has come to axe the show. I only recognize 2 "Celebrities" on it.
  • Take your pick. Have no time for anyone who is or aspires to be a 'celebrity'.

Any big brother contestant, any television presenter, anyone who has the gall to call themselves a 'celebrity'. They hold no interest with me and only serve to highlight the stupidity of large sections of our country in the worship and attention that they recieve.
  • A pointless thread about pointless "celebrities".

Is this the most pointless thread ever - and if it is, does this make this the most pointless post ever?
  • [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]A pointless thread about pointless "celebrities".

Is this the most pointless thread ever - and if it is, does this make this the most pointless post ever?

No this one is following your most pointless post on the most pointless thread mine is possibly the most pointless reply to the most pointless post on the most pointless thread
  • [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]A pointless thread about pointless "celebrities".

No this one is following your most pointless post on the most pointless thread mine is possibly the most pointless reply to the most pointless post on the most pointless thread

But then again .......... nah, I'll let you have it!
    ;o)
  • Posh spice, (who is a slapper, she wears a wonder bra, and when she's shagging Beckham, she thinks of Kinsella!) been on the telly a lot since David moved to LA. Why?!
  • Sponsored links:

• At least she used to be famous.

I blame the mindless women who buy sh*t like Heat, Take a Break, Soap Star Gossip and all that pointless garbage because they have no real interest or life of their own, but then slag off the old man for having an interest or a hobby that actually involves doing something other than talking about their kids or some micro celebrity slapper on the telly...
  • [cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]

I blame the mindless women who buy sh*t like Heat, Take a Break, Soap Star Gossip and all that pointless garbage because they have no real interest or life of their own, but then slag off the old man for having an interest or a hobby that actually involves doing something other than talking about their kids or some micro celebrity slapper on the telly...

Here here mate - the same people who sit there watching crud like Trisha and Jeremy Kyle during the morning and any number of dreadful soaps in the afternoon/evening and then moan that they are "too stressed" or "don't have enough time" to feed their kids anything other than processed shite straight out the freezer, whilst buying crap on ebay and racking up astronomical debts on credits cards because "it's the banks fault they offered me so much credit".
  • [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]

Here here mate - the same people who sit there watching crud like Trisha and Jeremy Kyle during the morning and any number of dreadful soaps in the afternoon/evening and then moan that they are "too stressed" or "don't have enough time" to feed their kids anything other than processed shite straight out the freezer, whilst buying crap on ebay and racking up astronomical debts on credits cards because "it's the banks fault they offered me so much credit".

So right Off_it, wastes of space and air.
  • Posted By: Off_it
    Posted By: Algarveaddick

So right Off_it, wastes of space and air.

When I'm God I'll organize a cull ;)
  • [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]

Three women on the train last night talking about X Factor, I'm a Celeb, Strictly.......AAAAAARRGGHHHH.

Get a bloody life!

Plugged in my MP3 and played Muse very loudly to drown them out.
  • Blake Civil Fielder

anyone that knows me well will know why that's amusing
  • trouble is bdl that is all my kids watch and if charlton win on a saturday im so happy i let them do what they want and if we lose i just lock myself away and get pissed
  • Steve McLaren?
  • beat me by 8 minutes !!
  • Steven Gerrard's missus.

By a country mile.
  • Sponsored links:

• Get with the programme...;-)
  • Steve McLaren
  • Brian Barwick...........he made the appointment of Mclaren, he shouldnt have been given the job in the first place,clea sweep and all that, new young fresh blood, people who know and understand the game