Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

What is Your Drunken Song Dance ?

edited November 2007 in Not Sports Related
Following on from JWAddicks thread I would be really interested to know everyone's drunken song they always get up to dance to.

Picture the scene it's your firms Christmas party, you have been caning it since about 5.00pm & the DJ plays a song that you have to get up & do that wierd dance that you do.

People on here seem to like a broad spectrum of music so I would be surprised if anyone's choice is the same, remember it's the one song that would get you away from the bar to throw some shapes on the dancefloor not neccessarily your favourite song.

Comments

• Queen - Don't Stop Me Now
  • Oops forgot mine ...

Modjo - Lady (hear me tonight)
  • my sharona - the knack

(grease megamix if i've gone 24 hours without sleep)
  • Prodigy - Firestarter
  • mine is "Im in the Mood for dancing" nolan sisters. Boop boop Yeahhhhh come on dance wooowooo do do do do do doo do do

I did give it to my dj for the wedding but i dont remember hearing it... must speak to him about that.
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]mine is "Im in the Mood for dancing" nolan sisters. Boop boop Yeahhhhh come on dance wooowooo do do do do do doo do do

I did give it to my dj for the wedding but i dont remember hearing it... must speak to him about that.

I was typing up a long post about me and you singing that in the back of a cab after a city addicks event, but it failed when I posted it!!!!
  • Sorry I asked now!!
  • what would get you dancing then?
  • Give A Little Respect - Erasure - classic!
  • Can't Touch This - Mc Hammer

Complete with all the moves...
  • Sponsored links:

• ooooh mine would be Ice Ice Baby - Vanilla Ice. I know all the words.
  • Chaka Demus & Pliers > Tease Me lyrics

dont know why
  • The wanderer cant beat stomping around absoloutly steaming to this
  • Relight My Fire - Take That
  • B52 love shack

Whole lot of Rosie - AC/DC
  • APHRODISIAC (DONT KNOW IF I HAVE SPELT IT RIGHT OR WHO IT'S BY BUT I FCUKIN LOVE IT) KETS WILL KNOW WHO ITS BY.
  • Groove is in the heart - D-lite. This song has saved my life a couple of times when I thought I was gonna die on Disco biscuits.
  • Taverns is AEIOU.. shameful.
  • Oh and Superstition by the one and only Stevie Wonder. What a tune!
  • B52 for me as well, with a really big "Russ" in the middle.

I've embarrassed myself now :-))
  • Sponsored links:

• Anything madness - when it comes on I shout "my era" and launch towards the dance floor. Soon remember that I couldn't "stomp" when I was younger let alone now ...........
  • Push It - Salt 'n' Pepper

Still dance to it in the most outrageously disgusting way that only nowadays has the effect of embarrassing all of my nieces & nephews...............& probably my bruv too!

AND I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PUSH IT REAL GOOD ;-)
  • lol i have visuals!!! I read somehwre they are making a comeback after not talking for 5 years...

Salt and pepas here, and were in effect
    Want you to push it, babe
    Coolin by day then at night working up a sweat
    Cmon girls, lets go show the guys that we know
    How to become number one in a hot party show
    Now push it!
  • I may be wrong, but I think that the DJ (spinderella?) died recently.
  • [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]what would get you dancing then?

Honestly? Nothing, I was born completely tone deaf, which in real terms means that I am incapable of telling whether a sound is higher or lower in pitch than the preceding sound. Hence my total disinterest in music. In addition and apparently related I have no rythmic sense at all so I can't actually clap or tap my feet in time with anything which probably explains why at football I am the one endlessly scraeming obscenities and/or encouragement rather than joining in with the songs.

It also explains why to me music is no more than background noise and I can't remember a song or tune 30 seconds after its played.
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]lol i have visuals!!! I read somehwre they are making a comeback after not talking for 5 years...

Salt and pepas here, and were in effect
    Want you to push it, babe
    Coolin by day then at night working up a sweat
    Cmon girls, lets go show the guys that we know
    How to become number one in a hot party show
    Now push it!

lol................just played it & have been dancing around the living room.................I'm absolutely knackered now though!!!

cheers for starting this one Ketter's, made my day!
  • Swords of a Thousand Men - Tenpole Tudor. Brilliant!
  • Dancing Queen...
  • when I was somewhat fitter than I am now I used to cossack dance to Rasputin by Boney M
  • Young Hearts Run Free by Candi Staton. God knows why as I can't stand disco as such but when I play that I struggle to stay behind decks!!