Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jack Penate, The Wombats, The Enemy, Billy Bragg

edited November 2007 in Not Sports Related
Playing the Union Chapel in Islington next week - tickets still on sale, unfortunately they're £38.50 each!! The money goes to Mencap though.

20th Nov 07 Islington Union Chapel Jack Penate + Young Knives + Laura Marling + Jo Lean + The Jing Jang Jong

26th Nov 07 Islington Union Chapel Kate Nash + Robyn + The Ting Tings + Special Guest Billy Bragg

27th Nov 07 Islington Union Chapel The Enemy + The Wombats + Noah and the Whale

http://littlenoisetickets.trinitystreetdirect.com/litetickets/ticketselection.asp

Comments

• Options
    1st one sounds the best. Laura Marling's amazing and Jo Lean's not bad too. I've seen all 4 of them a fair few times though. Also Noah and the Whale on 27th are pretty good.
  • Options
    Well i've got the pre-sale Code for New Years Eve at the O2 if anyone wants tickets, on sale today.

The Sugababes and Take That.... just ask!
  • Options
    I thought that was all one night! would have been well up for that! I wonder if i could buy one ticket and go for sets on different nights!!!

Young Knives, The Ting Tings and the Wombats!!!

Curbit> is that actually NYE? Oh my god, I'd love to go to that!! I'm listening to Sugababes at my desk now!!!
  • Options
    Like the sound of the 3rd one - Wombats are a terrific band and their debut album is excellent.
  • Options
    I used to babysit Jack Penate's bass player, so nerr..
  • Options
    that makes you pretty old then?
  • Options
    yes actually new years eve im afraid suzi.
  • Options
    pisser. don't want to spend it on my own and I can't see Les enjoying himself too much....
  • Options
    The Union Chapel is a great venue but totally FREEZIN' in winter.

Ca-an-not sta-a-nd K-a-te Na-a-sh.
  • Options
    they were ruining her on never mind the buzzcocks last night.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2007
    36 hon, Joel's not that old early 20s I think
  • Options
    This made me laugh - outside a pub in west London last week... a journalist pal of mine interviewed Nash a few months ago and said she was a horrible bit of work, a nasty drama schoolgirl doing it all as an act.

2007929354_6cf682da8e.jpg
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]pisser. don't want to spend it on my own and I can't see Les enjoying himself too much....

i'd rather suck on a lemon with kate nash.
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    even though you learnt the "relight my fire" dance from when we watched "an audience with take that"? :-)
  • Options
    wait til you see my dance for 'foundations'.
  • Options
    I like Kate Nash
  • Options
    can't stand her mockneyness but each to his/her own.
  • Options
    haha Rothko, why am I not surprised
  • Options
    Billy Bragg borders on Genius.

"I'm the milkman of human kindness. I will leave an extra pint"
  • Options
    Went to see Kate Nash on wednesday at Shep Bush Empire, She was class and pretty fit for a Ginger! Going to see wombats at KOKO on 7th December. Cant beat a live performance.