Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

SCUM - Had my bike nicked

From a motor cycle bay in RED LION SQ in BROAD daylight. F++++++ w++++++.

A witness saw three 12-14 year olds wheeling it down the road.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Comments

• You should have stayed in Croydon Arf.
  • It was nicked in Holborn mate
  • Unlucky fella- Had my car knicked off my drive after the scum broke into my house to take the keys.

Makes an ordinary, non violent person feel like decking the culprits!
  • people that steal from individuals, break into houses etc are indeed scum, and deserve everything that comes their way.

Sorry to hear that Arf, i know how important it is to you at the moment.
  • Little barstards - should be made to push a similar bike up shooters hill 50 times a day for a week. Will you be able to get another quick or do you have to wait on the insurance claim etc
  • Scum........saw 10 hoodies come steaming out of Lamabey (sp) Baths last night, obviously done something naughty..
  • sorry to hear that arf...
    they are total scum...
  • Unfortunately even though you are the victim you'll be treated like a criminal by your own insurance company now as you make a genuine claim, whilst the little scamps get away with it scot free..!
  • police are quite confident they know who has done it - a little crew operate in and around Holborn apparantly.

Hopefully the OB will find it before it is trashed.
  • Blimey, that makes a change from the OB...

When we had our car broken into, they gave us a crime number for insurance and that was it... case closed.
  • Sponsored links:

• It was probably Darren Bent so he could have another vehicle for MCS to spot him on driving through the blackwall tunnel!!

But seriously, there are some scumbags about. I had eggs and flour on the car this morning after i refused to answer the doors to some chavs last night.
  • Wash that off quick WSS - it'll eat the paintwork
  • They need a click around the ear....
  • Sorry to hear that Arfur I had my bike nicked years ago in Well Hall it was a Dawes track bike.I even saw the scum jump on it and ride it away.I tried to flag down a passing car but no one would stop and help.
  • edited October 2006
    Stupid question maybe but wasnt it locked up?
  • edited October 2006
    Sorry to hear that Arf

Odds on they a part of a "crew" run by a Fagan type character that do ram raids on mopeds and bikes. Have hit the Hi-Fi and TV store just up the road from me on Kingsway three times in the past 6 weeks.
  • Cheers all.

Dan - that will be Berry's - know one of the guvnors there well as you can imagine he;s not a happy bunny.
  • [cite] CharltonDan:[/cite]Sorry to hear that Arf

Odds on they a part of a "crew" run by a Fagan type character that do ram raids on mopeds and bikes. Have hit the Hi-Fi and TV store just up the road from me on Kingsway three times in the past 6 weeks.

Perhaps they invest in some sort of security, i mean, once bitten and all that!
  • My brother had his £4,000 bike nicked form his own garage, and the insurance company would only give him £1,500 because the garage wasn't belled up, even though when he insured it he told them the garage didn't have an alarm. (He lives in Sidcup all you Sidcup Addicks).

I'm gutted for you Arf, I hope you get it sorted quickly.
  • Quick update

Bike been found in Holborn - OB have it in Holborn nick so picking up tomorrow. Hoping the damage not too bad probably just the ignition - if so £30 DIY job.

Cheers all
  • Sponsored links:

• that's great news. You've been lucky mate.
  • Great news Arf.
  • Good news you got it back Arf - I didn't realise it was your m/bike.

How's the knowledge going?
  • A bit late but sorry to hear Arf but now pleased to hear its been found.
  • Alls well that ends well......
  • Yeh thats the one Arf. Has CCTV and grills and yet they wait for it to be restocked and then just come back.

BTW Have you got a bloody great CAFC sticker on the windshield of your bike?