Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Quiet here at the mo

MCSMCS
edited October 2006 in Other Football and Sports
Anyone got any funny or stoopid stories! Polo and I saw leaburn score (i did too), you are students, tell us some tales???!!!

Comments

• Me?

Afraid not. I was one of those geeky students who spent all their time in the library doing work so I never had to leave things til the last minute. Honest.
  • Ha ha, i bet ya were!!
    You finished at school now then dood?
  • Ages ago mate...Better go private though otherwise admin may start kicking off ;)
  • i went to view a house the other day and as we were leaving the seller told us we couldn't leave without hearing a song he had sent to brian conley.he sat and played his keyboard and sung the whole song to us.i thought i had been set up by game for a laugh or something,very surreal experience and to be fair to the guy,he was quite good.
  • we went to view a house once just after the wembley game. House was covered in Charlton gear so we mentioned we were fans. Owner of the house was Steve Bridge, who's Charlton photos are in our gallery.

Spent about 4 mins viewing the house, and the next half hour sat on the sofa going through his Wembley pictures !
  • He's got Wembley pics??? ;-)