Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• did the bike give evidence?
  • Haven't we done this one before?
  • Has anyone seen Rothko?

'he was holding the bike down'

Evidently there was a struggle too!
  • I'm not having this - this has to be a spoof..

Who the feck tries to bone a bike FFS.
  • He wanted sex with his wife, she said she was on her cycle, so he thought he would try it also.
  • Let's get this right. The fella is in his bedroom, behind a locked door and someone bursts in and catches him getting it on with his Chopper and he gets convicted and given three years probabtion for it?

Seems a bit harsh to me. Surely there's more to it than that? Maybe they took previous offences against a Raleigh Burner into account?
  • [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]

I'm sure there's a "bike" or two in your office that you wouldn't mind boning, eh Ledge?
  • a respectable married man like myself never.
  • You can't blame the poor fella though, many a time have I walked into my garage and my bike has been giving me the eye, you know catching the moonlight in its reflectors, pretending to have flat tyres just so I have to give it the treatment with the pump, even pretending to need oiling when I'm at my most vulnerable. All men have needs you know.
  • [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]I'm not having this - this has to be a spoof..

It's 100% legit, in the legal gazette and everything.
  • Sponsored links:

• My bike can rest assured, knowing that this beast has been locked away to protect bikes the world over.

I wonder how many other bikes are out there who have been too scared to come forward .................. he could be a pedeofile this geezer !
  • It's wrong obviously but if he was behind closed doors whats the problem?
  • Bizzare but it should not be a crime and now he is on the sex offenders register which is wrong.

What would Norman Tebbit make of it?
  • I hope it wasn't with the bike in the picture, that's a two-wheeled minger.
  • Can't see the problem here. Behind closed doors, so what's the problem? Ok for someone to shove a 12 inch piece of rubber up their jacksy but not ok for a bloke to give his two wheeled friend the good news?
  • i wonder if he ever SPOKE about it to his friends?
  • Doubt it, it would brake their hearts
  • That's not all. He was peddling filth too
  • Apparently there is a chain of these perverts, pedalling their wares on the web.

Remember at night to lock up your daughters, bikes and root vegetables.
  • I heard that his mates are going to Raleigh round
  • Sponsored links:

• I reckon it's all a sophisticated scam - he's probably a Grifter!
  • I can see this one free-wheeling on a long time
  • [cite]Posted By: Salad[/cite]Remember at night to lock up your daughters, bikes and root vegetables.

I can see the point of locking up your daughters and bikes of a night, but why would I want to root vegetables? Surely that's just as bad?
  • We've had some bad threads today, but this one is wheelie bad.........
  • I feel sorry for the guy. His attempts at a normal family life have really hit the skids.
  • [cite]Posted By: No.1 in South London[/cite]
    I wonder how many other bikes are out there who have been too scared to come forward

perhaps its these weirdos that are responsible for uncontrollable, traumatised shopping trollies as well ???
  • No one took him seriously when he bragged about his Chopper.....
  • Think he misunderstood the 'wear your helmet when on your bike' advice
  • We're never gonna hear the endo this.