Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anyone wanna buy my house, quick sale needed !

Have found somewhere else and had offer accepted, mine is on for about £7,500 less than the valuation as quick sale needed. I've spent most of the summer doing it up (including both front and back gardens) and it's ready to move straight in with nothing needing doing.

Ideally a first time buyer with a mortgage in place and ready to go !.

http://www.bernardskinner.co.uk/index.php?p=view_property&id=470

Only reason for moving is want/need somewhere bigger as can work from home more.

Comments

• Options
    But how many first time buyers do you know that can afford a property for 237k?
  • Options
    sorry would never get my beer gut through that kitchen!
  • Options
    If I were you Large I would edit the "quick sale needed" bit out of the title of this thread and change it to something like "save on agents fees". You don't want people thinking you're desperate and offering silly money now do you, and you know what some of the people are like on here when they smell blood - Charlton Dan will be wading in with an offer of £150k or something (cash, of course!)

;o)
  • Options
    He could just do a swapsies for his watch....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]But how many first time buyers do you know that can afford a property for 237k?

Point taken.....but I can hope !