Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

For those that know Pervy Pete.........

(particuly oohaah and Falconwood) it was his turn for the half time beers on saturday and obviously he missed the first two goals (as did a good few others) but even better than that was the fact that towards the end of the second half he was so wound up about missing them that he decided to have a bog break and guess what ?....... Yep, he missed the third!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Had a pint with the fruitcake after the match and I nearly broke a rib laughing!

The 'Dennis is our Leader' of our generation.

Totally crackers.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]Had a pint with the fruitcake after the match and I nearly broke a rib laughing!

Totally crackers.

He was getting it from everyone... "fcuk off home mate, we won't a fourth" quality!!
  • Options
    ha ha ha

shit that's baad
  • Options
    i still love the time he came into ground sweating hard. missed kick off obviously but had been delayed because he had to pick up his mum from the airport. he rushed straight to the game left the car in makro's car park and ran from there. asked where he dropped his mum off and he said no,no, no. she's still in the car.
  • Options
    That gets me everytime, he did add that he had left the window open slightly for her!!!!
  • Options
    Sent Carlsberg down for our Half time beers, first time he has ever missed a Charlton
    goal(s) at a game, gutted he was.
  • Options
    brilliant GHE i thought that u might have missed them but pervy pete will be hurting ha ha ha
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Sent Carlsberg down for our Half time beers, first time he has ever missed a Charlton
    goal(s) at a game, gutted he was.

I went down for beer too, bumping into Carlsberg and Ollie in the queue. I left my seat with the clock on 44 mins... how the f*** could I miss 2 goals?!?!
  • Options
    I missed the first two goals as well,i decided to join the half time beers club for the first time and was a willing volunteer to get the beers in D'OH!!!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite]i still love the time he came into ground sweating hard. missed kick off obviously but had been delayed because he had to pick up his mum from the airport. he rushed straight to the game left the car in makro's car park and ran from there. asked where he dropped his mum off and he said no,no, no. she's still in the car.

that's a great story.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ketters and myself are sending Carlsberg on the beer run every game now in which we are not leading or are stalemate at half time along with Medders.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]Had a pint with the fruitcake after the match and I nearly broke a rib laughing!

Totally crackers.

Those were the days, does anyone know if dennis is still about (I mean in the community or banged up).

Another similar fruitcake who used to go to games was Danny ('all shake hands with Danny' fame) who used to go away games by Lewis' in the 80's, he stopped going when we moved to Selhurst as it was too far, so decided to start supporting Gillingham!!!!
  • Options
    'Those were the days, does anyone know if dennis is still about (I mean in the community or banged up).'

Very much so. He got man-handled and introduced by an excited Valley McMoist last week, and seemed thoroughly bemused by the whole experience !!
  • Options
    I remember him "Danny come into the dungeon!!"
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]I remember him "Danny come into the dungeon!!"

I was talking about at football matches, not what you and Danny used to do in your bedroom.
  • Options
    For those of you who *do* know Pervy Pete he's become father to a Baby girl last night.

Naturally he hasn't picked a name as that is far too easy to do. . . . .!

(My fave PP stories is him accosting Alan Kernaghan in the bar at Selhurst Park and Scott Minto at a Valley Clyb POTY doo. 'So are you going to sign a contract for us.....')
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]For those of you who *do* know Pervy Pete he's become father to a Baby girl last night.

that's not a baby that's a baby hippo..9lbs 8oz i think
  • Options
    They were trying til they had a girl. . . .Marie/Marie will be pleased!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Ketters and myself are sending Carlsberg on the beer run every game now in which we are not leading or are stalemate at half time along with Medders.

Thats a good plan Carter, used to stand with some lads in the 1970's. One bloke in particular used to always miss goals when he went for a slash. It became our secret weapon if we needed a goal - "off you go to the Khazi". It bloody worked a few times.