Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

the cardiff squad

anybody else notice their squad was about two-thirds the size of ours ?...you would have thought that they'd be better off investing the wages of fowler and jfh in a bigger squad...we'd certainly have a problem now if we hadn't cornered the market in left backs and strikers...

Comments

• Options
    They'd have been better off investing the money that's going into JFH and Robbie Fowler's already bulging pockets by bringing in some players who actually give a f*ck.

Fat, disinterested old 'superstar' footballers may provide you with the odd bit of magic but you have to be able to afford to carry them the rest of the time and manage a dressing room in which the majority of the squad will be aware that the laziest amongst them are coining in the most money.

Whatever his limitations may or may not be I'd rather one big Chris than that pair of mercenaries...
  • Options
    they were the worst side we have played at home all season by a considerable margin !!
  • Options
    personally think the booing of hasselbaink is bollocks, also u could hardly call him disinterested, not his fault some dope is willing to pay him to play.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]personally think the booing of hasselbaink is bollocks, also u could hardly call him disinterested, not his fault some dope is willing to pay him to play.

yeah, I think he deserved a big round of applause, he was awesome for us.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]personally think the booing of hasselbaink is bollocks.

Not really...anyone who spends the whole game whinging the way he does deserves both barrells. I don't think I've ever seen any footballer whinge as much as him.

As a ref myself, I thought the ref had a decent game but he bottled his handling of Hasselwaink. Any player who carries on as much as he does should be automatically cautioned for dissent and when he committed a foul worthy of a caution toward the end of the game he still did nothing.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]personally think the booing of hasselbaink is bollocks, also u could hardly call him disinterested, not his fault some dope is willing to pay him to play.

I would call him disinterested. I don't think flapping your arms about and stomping your feet is a show of interest, morelike one of petulance.

He can barely be a*sed to move after any ball that doesn't hit his feet, the same as with us last season - only he does seem to have made much more effort at his fitness this season as he'd noticably lost weight.

And if you needed more evidence of someone not being interested (more than him being overweight and out of shape and barely bothering to move when he was on the pitch) then this is the man who looked gutted when he scored for us against Chelsea. Fair enough don't rub it in, don't go running around the entire pitch or cupping your ear to the home fans but I think he showed there and then where his loyalties lie and that was never with us.......I'd say that qualifies him as disinterested.