Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anyone a plumber?!!! Advise needed!!!!

edited November 2007 in Not Sports Related
Help!!!

Comments

• Options
    I've just done some plumbing work on a slightly leaking toilet cistern.

Took it apart, cleared the problem, put it all back together and the slight leak is now a tsunami.

HELP!!!
  • Options
    You not sorted that out yet Carlsberg?

Ask Dicko... I'm sure he's had to clear a few toilet blockages in his time
  • Options
    Did you get in to sticky floors last night mate?

Me and a few others blew it out and went over the zone. Messy night to say the least!!
  • Options
    Nah mate, didnt even try that s...hole. Stayed in Vaults til closing then went back to Enigma.

Had an interesting experience in Rochester kebab shop. A smashed grey haired asian guy had a go at a bloke, who we later found out was an ex Army PT instructor... smart move! Lived in Rainham so shared cab with him and his mate. Result.
  • Options
    A mate of mine got done in there afew years ago by two birds armed with stilletoes.

Got a bit moody outside zones last night too
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]I've just done some plumbing work on a slightly leaking toilet cistern.

Took it apart, cleared the problem, put it all back together and the slight leak is now a tsunami.

HELP!!!

lmfao!!!

thats exactly what i had! been at it all day! just sorted it tho *touches wood* ahem..

my third attempt cleaned it up put all new fixtures on and screwed the mains back in. I heard a bang a couple of hours later and it had blown apart water everywhere!!! I think its ok now.

cue a very nervous day at work tommorow thinking about coming home to a wet house!