Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

sam sodje's headers

edited November 2007 in General Charlton
he amazes me with his headers - he must have some bloody neck muscles - some of them from a standing start are amazing.

Thought the whole team were great today - Jon Fortune probably had his best game for a long time
sodje was awesome
basey getting better every game - had a couple of dodgy bits today but got to give him some leeway

some of reidy's passing was a joy to watch for me.

thomas looked back on his game - terrorised the old boy at right back - he was greyer than my dad who was that

As for Big Chris - superb finish another no nonsense selfless performance.

Lastly JFH took the stick well and good to see reidy give him a piece of his mind twice - once when he was trying to influence the ref.

As for the ref - best one we've had this season.

Comments

• Options
    I like Sodje.

I watched him occasionally back in his Margate days and the bloke genuinely appreciates the privilege of being a pro footballer.

He was really pleased at the end and was punching the air towards The Covered End.

I'd be happy if we got him permanently.
  • Options
    ref was definitely better than the rubbish we've had down previously. Good to see him book there striker for diving.

Defence is looking the business now.

I think thomas has realised he cant just walk in to the team now, and he actually worked for the whole game.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]I like Sodje.

I watched him occasionally back in his Margate days and the bloke genuinely appreciates the privilege of being a pro footballer.

He was really pleased at the end and was punching the air towards The Covered End.

I'd be happy if we got him permanently.

Echo those sentiments.Real Charlton type.
    Barring injury,it's gonna take Bougherra a long time to even get a sniff of a start.
  • Options
    Was it sodje who was doing press ups in front of covered end?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: stoneroses19[/cite]Was it sodje who was doing press ups in front of covered end?

Yep!
  • Options
    Thats mills influence all over, hes had really positive effect on alot of team since he came back.