Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Life Facial Hair Poll

edited November 2007 in Not Sports Related
Who has some and who doesn't? From sideburns to taches and Gotees to full blown beards.

I have, for the first time in my life,grown a full on beard. I like it! More to the point, so does Mrs Chirps.

Comments

• Options
    With my name I should have, but it's stuble only at the moment.
  • Options
    got sideburns and haven't shaved today but that's it...

have also had my hair shaved to a No.1 for the last 16 years and the missus (who is a hairdresser) has persuaded me to grow it a bit so that she can cut it...it's been a month now and it's at that 'tennis ball' stage where it just looks a mess and is still to short to do anything with..
  • Options
    I just have a 'i couldnt be botherd to shave this morning' look.
  • Options
    no missus don't like it when i get a beard says it makes her legs sore
  • Options
    Always got a stubble , bit like George Michael.Thats where the similarity ends as I've yet to do a Careless Whisper.
  • Options
    Always was completly clean shaven ( facially). Been told by a few of the fairer sex to grow little sideburns which have.

I'm not sure- just add to my greyness. :-(
  • Options
    ive got a little... unfortunately :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]no missus don't like it when i get a beard says it makes her legs sore
    oh dear ledge!
  • Options
    had just shy of a full beard up to last friday, that hurt like hell taking it off.

i prefer having a stubble to clean shaven.
  • Options
    I don't like it when Les_says shaves. Which he doesn't too often, he sometimes tries to sneak off to shave and I tell him off.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not allowed to have stubble at work apart from the odd hangover which I get away with.

If I grew a beard it would be ginger anyway.

Only time I have ever shaved on a weekend is my wedding day.
  • Options
    My girlfriend hates it when I shave, I tend to trim it down to stubble rather than clean shave but she even moans when I do that.

Occasionally I fancy a change and go completely clean shaven and she says it reminds her of Homer Simpson when he's just shaved and he looks all weird.....
  • Options
    I am 37 years old & for some reason have never been able to grow sideburns tache or a beard :-(
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]I am 37 years old & for some reason have never been able to grow sideburns tache or a beard :-([/quote]

or hair by the looks of it!!
  • Options
    Gumbo currently has 2 weeks growth and looks like a proper melt. A patchy tash, bit of an underbeard (nothing on the chin) and bald bit dotted around. I'm really hoping he keeps it for Saturday...
  • Options
    I've been trying to go some sideburns for the last month. I thought I'd cracked it until I went to the barbers on Monday and he pointed out that one side was longer than the other.
  • Options
    I grew a handlebar a while ago but normally just a few days growth then clean shaven then left to grow for a couple of days then shaven then... You get the picture.
  • Options
    If it's anything like your other pictures then you can keep it to yourself!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PassItToLeaburn[/cite]If it's anything like your other pictures then you can keep it to yourself!
    yeah, I bet it's crap.
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]I don't like it when Les_says shaves. Which he doesn't too often, he sometimes tries to sneak off to shave and I tell him off.

We were talking about facial hair Suzi.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No facial hair & shave my head!
  • Options
    Clean shaven
  • Options
    Usually give it the w/end to grow and get the hump with it, too itchy , too hot, can't sleep
    so clean shaven most days.

But Me face ..........
  • Options
    I usually have a little bit of stubble but i've got a baby face so only really get growth around the sides so its a bit of a Mateja Kezman look! But the girls love it they hate it if I shave for some reason whereas I prefer clean shaven.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Steve Dowman[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]I don't like it when Les_says shaves. Which he doesn't too often, he sometimes tries to sneak off to shave and I tell him off.

We were talking about facial hair Suzi.

LMAO...
  • Options
    Had the lot me!! full beard to goatie to handle bar to full on freddie mercury! Got a beard as i type!

facial hair rocks doods.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]Had the lot me!! full beard to goatie to handle bar to full on freddie mercury! Got a beard as i type!

facial hair rocks doods.
    you also have a fantastic pair of boobs
  • Options
    lol, guess how many times i had that emailed to me!! lol
  • Options
    Suggest a Christmas Lifers Tache growing comp?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: millaphile[/cite]Suggest a Christmas Lifers Tache growing comp?[/quote]

you are right on the money there geezer. I am there already!