Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sam Sodje

edited November 2007 in General Charlton
What do people think of him now he's got his place in the team. Personally I was impressed by his display yesterday. He's clearly good in the air but decisive as well. Maybe not brilliant on the floor but he seems to be the right player to bring the best out of Fortune who looks much better when he can cover around somebody like Sodje.

Defensively we looked strong yesterday and that wasn't just about our defenders, we defended well as a team. Very few wobbly moments.

Comments

• Options
    I feel more secure knowing we've got him for the season. Sodje and fortune is far better pairing than fortune and bougherra in my opinion.
  • Options
    I'm just surprised it took so long to get him into the team. Far better bet than Boogy or PaddyMc.
  • Options
    blimey id actually forgotten all about mccarthy
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: stoneroses19[/cite]blimey id actually forgotten all about mccarthy
    Aye - hopefully Pardew has as well
  • Options
    I agree bing...I was really impressed by him too. We defended as a unit in both away games.

Be interesting to see if the valley atmosphere is putting too much pressure on the players..... as in, too many people getting on there backs after 15 mins and no goals.

come on you addicks