Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

How do i look at wispers

edited November 2007 in Not Sports Related
I no this ounds rele dumb but someone i was talking 2 last nyt said they sent me a whisper on here
But i cant seem 2 find it anywere ?

Comments

• Did you get a response as a whisper : - )
  • Not sure i was speaking 2 LargeAddick last nyt and he said he left me a whisper but cant find it anywere
  • Ross, i'll do a proper reply tonight about whispers so check back then or tomorrow mate.
  • Ok Cheers afka
  • in fact, the quick way is on the menu down the left hand side there are two options under discussion filters, whispered comments and whispered discussions.

try clicking on both
  • There are two kinds of whispers, one which appears in a public discussion thread and one which is a discussion unto itself, only viewable by the two discussants. Because whispers within a public discussion can get easily glossed over there is a notification message at the top of the thread to alert you to a whisper in your direction. When a Private Discussion is initiated, there is no notification because it will appear on the All Discussions page, initially at or towards the top and it is marked "PRIVATE". There is also a pane in the Control Panel on the left hand side of the screen which lists Whispered Discussions pertaining to you. It is under the heading "Whispered Discussions."

Look there (On the left in the Control Panel) for "Whispered Discussions" to see whether there is indeed a message waiting for you.
  • I found it at last lol Cheers 4 the help ladss Apreciated .