Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Happy Halloween

edited October 2007 in Not Sports Related
from Ledge Junior the small one

Comments

• Options
    awww bless!!
  • Options
    Saw the heading and was going to launch into a massive anti-American 'i don't give a sh1t about Hallowen' rant etc.

And then i saw the pic, and it makes you realise that there can't be much wrong if its just another day / event that kids look forward to.

Anyway, where do ghosts go on holiday ?

MaliBOO
  • Options
    what about when those trick or treaters turn up , make sure you're prepared with the sweets!
  • Options
    multi pack of fun size mars, revels, maltesers, marathon's etc normally does the job.

as long as they don't knock too late, because i've normally eat them all (the chocolates, not the small children)
  • Options
    Would it be cruel to stick laxatives in the chocolate to give to the 15 years olds who knock wearign just a crappy mask they've nicked from some young kid???
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]multi pack of fun size mars, revels, maltesers, marathon's etc normally does the job.

as long as they don't knock too late, because i've normally eat them all (the chocolates, not the small children)
    i've just seen ours in the cupboard and i'm having to show restraint in keeping away from them, especially the chocolate buttons!
  • Options
    Whats a ghosts favourite dessert ?

I SCREAM
  • Options
    You forgot the BOOberry pie!
  • Options
    goulash for main course!
  • Options
    Dont knock Halloween, when else in the year will i get into Oceana dressed as one of the hordes of the living dead?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I suppose Halloween will involve fireworks, and be another night where I have to pull my dog from the ceiling. Why does bonfire night now last from 1 October till sometime in February?...........
  • Options
    Do you mean you'll have to crouch down to get him off the ceiling!!
  • Options
    Not into Halloween myself, but as AFKA says great pic...

What do you get when you cross a vampire and a snowman?

Frostbite...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]Saw the heading and was going to launch into a massive anti-American 'i don't give a sh1t about Hallowen' rant etc.

And then i saw the pic, and it makes you realise that there can't be much wrong if its just another day / event that kids look forward to.

Me too!
  • Options
    I have my Halloween tie on today that get used, well once a year on (Gotta be the most pointless tie in the world).

I will also be sitting in front of the TV in my full Scream outfit to greet any kids that knock on the door tonight. Not sure if I should wear this outfit when I take the dog out for it's daily run tonight though ?
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    [cite]Posted By: SE10Addick[/cite]Would it be cruel to stick laxatives in the chocolate to give to the 15 years olds who knock wearign just a crappy mask they've nicked from some young kid???
    I used to love the look on the faces of the yoofs when, expecting a quid or two for the cider & cigs fund, they were offered a bowl full of sweets to pick from. Funny how you don't see so many yoofs doing trick or treat now!!!
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]I will also be sitting in front of the TV in my full Scream outfit to greet any kids that knock on the door tonight. Not sure if I should wear this outfit when I take the dog out for it's daily run tonight though ?
    I can remember my late father in law dressing up and shitting the life out of some kids when they knocked...classic!!
  • Options
    We have 2 phantom users today ....
  • Options
    A few years ago me and my cousin had been out for a beer on Halloween and we were walking back through and alleyway going up a steep hill. I stopped to have a gipsies and my cousin carried on walking. I then heard a AAAAAAARRRRRGGGHHHHH [smack] Arrrrrrrgh noise.

What a lad who must of been aged about 16/17 had done was wait on a raised bit of wall in this alleyway and though it would be a bright idea to try and suprise my cousin and trick or treat him. Unfortunately for the young lad my cousin was then 16 stone worth of royal marine and on seeing something jump in front of him screaming he introduced a few pounds of fist to the screamer! As the assailant was wearing a daft mask we couldn't properly identify him but it must of put him right off trick or treating
  • Options
    well we didn't get a single knock on the door, which means my current scorechart is
    3 Crunchies and 1 Flake...... :-(
  • Options
    one flake is not enough you're gonna have to even up with 2 more flakes to level it with the crunchies...
    one trick or treater but i've stopped at 2 flakes cos i'm dieting!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What sounds like a artillary bombardment is going on in the estate behind me, I'm sure it's Halloween not Guy Fawkes night