Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

diawarra

it may of been mentioned before, but the more i see diawarra play, the more i think we have found our new rufus.

Comments

• He certainly is the (outfield) signing of the season.

But he was still left standing when Rossi hit the bar- but other than that- an excellent performance yesterday and i think his presence helped El Kak yesterday who also had a good game
  • agreed, if he continues to adapt to the english game we've got some player there.

Has to lose those silly gloves though !
  • Agreed although his first touch can be a bit dodgy. I've actually been proved wrong with him because I think the language problem can often be underestimated. Apparently his English is very poor - hopefully this means that he is taking lessons seriously - unlike Tevez apparently.
    Regarding the gloves, isn't there some kind of condition that some black people get? I'm serious, it has to do with blood circulation.
  • LOL HAHAHAHAHA Jimmy.

Yeah it's called they don't like the bloody cold.
  • I've just checked this up and I'm half right. It's called Raynoud Syndrome. I'm only wrong in that it's women who are more susceptable to this - not black people. The symptoms normally involve the greatest extremities of the body - like the hands.
  • Crikey guys ..... lets be a little careful we could get hit from all sides here.... women, black guys....
  • I remember watching Carl Hooper play for Kent a decade or so ago. Even on the hottest day he'd be wearing a jumper, though usually a sleeveless one, I guess Diawara also just doesn't like the cold. I wonder what he'll be wearing come January or February though...
  • [cite] BlackForestReds:[/cite] I guess Diawara also just doesn't like the cold. I wonder what he'll be wearing come January or February though...

perhaps joma could design a charlton hoodie kit. then we could patent it and attract all the decent africans and south americans who wont come to england because of the weather.