Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Heroes

Defintiely not Charlton-related - well, with the exception of Millsy maybe.

Anyone see the BBC3 episode last night? Superb entertainment. I'm completely hooked. Started watching it on and off when it was on Sci Fi as it had been mentioned on here, but kept missing it, so have made a point of following it closely this time.

(And if you did watch the end of it last time, PLEASE don't give it away!)

Comments

• Quite enjoyed Heroes, but ive since seen The Wire. Now, everything looks utter rubbish by comparison.
  • I've seen it all apart from last nights! but love it! get confused about when its on, so every now and then get someone to send us the episodes downloaded but we were up to date till last night but was watching a game so missed it. its not on till gone 12 last night, will be a miracle if i manage to stay awake to watch it!
  • It's getting good ain't it! Been watching on BBC3 every other week so as I can do the double bubble.

Meerkat manor is back on animal planet as well, and now I have Sky I can find all manner of crap to pass the time. The novelty will wear off I am sure soon enough.

Heroes is indeed the nuts
  • terrific series, save the cheerleader and all that.

second seies can be watched online here,but you have to sign up and make a small donation.heroes
  • Great series,havent seen this weeks yet and was scared someone was goint to tell all on this thread! (i still had to look though, through 1 eye)
  • Heroes is very good so far although I suspect it'll do it's best to lose it's way next series a bit like Lost did.
  • Heroes is great but the second season is a bit tepid so far. Just starting the 4th series of the wire, totally agree, best show out there, can't believe it hasn't taken off/up over here. Anyone else watching the second series of Dexter, another one season wonder me thinks.
  • Ep 2 Lizards - Series 2 of Heroes was very good IMHO. Saw it at a mate's last night and thought it was both humourous and action packed. Great viewing. Have had the pleasure of recently meeting Hayden Panettiere recently too. A real cutie and friendly actress.
  • loving Heroes. yet to start the 2nd series yet though. so no revelations please.

The wire ??? first I've heard of it...so I'm going to download now....
    azureus... ."click".
  • I finished series 4 of the Wire a few weeks ago, finale is unbelievably good and its easily the best series so far out of the 4.It really is just getting better and better.
  • Sponsored links:

• All my mates tell me to watch it, so my chinese mate gave me the first series on dvd and its quality! Better than lost by a mile.
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Heroes is very good so far although I suspect it'll do it's best to lose it's way next series a bit like Lost did.

lost certainly lost its way in the 2nd series, but the 3rd series was superb. can't wait for the new series in feb.

watched the ep of heroes last night that i missed managed to stay awake. was a good'un!!!!!

haven't even heard of the wire!
  • edited November 2007
    my better half has just started watching series 2 of heroes. not my cup of tea, but i have to say that the 1st 2 episodes contain the worst attempt at an irish accent i've ever heard.
    the only thing that comes close is when michelle fowlers daughter came to eastenders from america*.

*information courtesy of my other half.
  • There is one guy that is american that is trying to do an english accent and he does my head in. not sure who is irish though???
  • I'm loving the new series of Heroes... couple of new characters. Great stuff.
  • [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]There is one guy that is american that is trying to do an english accent and he does my head in. not sure who is irish though???
    Thats the second series...

I'm up to episode 7 in series two and it's good, some great twists...
  • ahhh that would be why i don't get it then. shhh talking about series two!
  • Not heard of either!

Suzi - in the 2007 songs thread, Blackheath Addick also suggested trying to see Vampire Weekend tonight supporting The Shins.
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Heroes is very good so far although I suspect it'll do it's best to lose it's way next series a bit like Lost did.

Ive finished series 1 and am now on Ep 5 of series 2 (downloads from the US).

Trust me mate. It actually manages to get better....
  • [cite]Posted By: Salad[/cite]Not heard of either!

Suzi - in the 2007 songs thread, Blackheath Addick also suggested trying to see Vampire Weekend tonight supporting The Shins.

Ive been off sick for the last 2 days.
    am in the process of blagging 2 tickets for the shins, if i'm feeling up to it I'll go up there, but how I feel at the moment, I might have to give it a miss :-(
  • Sponsored links:

• well i seem to be the only one that is watching heroes at normal speed on bbc2. Great episode tonight, enjoyed the cameo by malcolm mcDowell.
  • Same as mate, I had an unsuccesful attempt at downloading other episodes but as I know jack about PC's it didn't happen so I'm on the BBC3 episodes at the minute. Proabably the only thing like this I have ever bothered to follow besides Shameless
  • I'm on the normal speed on bbc....except i attempt to watch the bbcthree one straight after but always fall asleep half way through. great one on bbc2 last night.

I can't believe there have been 18 or so episodes. have you been watching the "heroes unmasked" thing on after? that guy that plays nathan looked like a right div.
  • Been watching Meerkat Manor Sooz?

The last series was an emotional one.
  • haven't seen it for ages. i'm boycotting since they killed shakespeare off!
    if its on dvd, i might ask for it for xmas!
  • so let me get this right, the meerkats can speak? and they have names?
  • Seen a complete mixture of series one and two between being here and in Australia.....its confused the hell out of me, so I think I'll buy the DVD's to catch up on the 5 episodes I missed in September on the BBC....it might make sense then!

Any of you lot ever get into "Deadwood" I think its possibly the best show Ive seen in years and Ian McShane is absolutely fantastic....its the role he has been waiting for all his life......couldnt stand him as the likes of Lovejoy etc
  • Carter - Meerkat manor is soooo last year. Lemur Island is where it's at been downloading series 4 online from Madagascur.
  • [cite]Posted By: T[/cite]Carter - Meerkat manor is soooo last year. Lemur Island is where it's at been downloading series 4 online from Madagascur.

I'm waiting for that to start on animal planet as they look much funnier than Meerkats, but thought it was the first series that was kicking off not the 4th?!

Flower got bitten in the head by a Cobra and died, Mozart got eaten by a bird of prey, Rocket Dog is now the dominant female in the Whiskers, Shakespeare has not come back as the prodigal son, Yousarrian has gone missing. Bit of a depressing series all in all.
  • oh my god, i'm glad i've stayed away!!! poor mozart and flower!

hows midge doing?