Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Great result for Argyle

edited October 2007 in General Charlton
Hi all,
I thouht we would get something out of the game last night but 3 points was our best result of the season by a long way.You have some good players but need to sort your back line out.I am a big fan of Andy Reid but he really did not get going last night.April the 5th when we meet again hope to get another 3 points from you at home.Good luck with the rest of your season i still think you will go up automatically with us not to far behind.
Green Army

Comments

• Options
    You took your chances and deserved it for that reason alone.

Credit to your support too. You made more noise than we did!
  • Options
    Thanks PW.

our back line was a shocker.... But there are plenty of points we can improve on. read some of the threads.

Your chaps played well. Specially your 2 strikers in the 1st half.

what was your guys opinion on the referee ??????
  • Options
    You deserved it on the night mate, congratulations to you for such a great turn out....your supporters are a credit to you. Good luck with the rest of your season, I doubt you will get gifted two such soft goals from what was a poor defensive display all round
  • Options
    We all thought the same as soon as we saw Styles was refing we expected bookings but not 10 cards,Our sunday pub league refs would have done a better job a disgrace and maybe favoured us more than you guys.
  • Options
    great turn out. Out of interest how many actually travelled up from Plymouth ? I reckon most were 'exiles'.

PS Up The Gulls !!
  • Options
    well done good luck to ya.

As for the song about us northerners or whatever it was you sung did make me laugh.
  • Options
    I thought they were sing you dirty Cockney Beauties :-)
  • Options
    Lol yes we sing that song to everyone including Exeter and Torquay! As for support i think about 1200 come up from Plymouth as they do for most London midweek gameds the rest are made up of ex-pats.Saturdays at least another 500-1000.