Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

To The Bloke That Decided to Lay Out Digs...

edited October 2007 in General Charlton
On the Plymouth fan doing nothing wrong apart from standing with his young son outside the shops at the end of Floyd Road...Hang your head in shame, you're a disgrace take your frustration out elsewhere. That poor kid was crying his eyes out and didn't deserve that, a very good day for him is now ruined. We were all quick to take morale high ground after Palace but this poor kid will be just as scarred.

Comments

• Options
    Very sad to hear. From a distance i saw a few police move over that way. Was it for this ?
  • Options
    wtf happened there omg we've got some morons that follow us
  • Options
    Nothing major, but the poor kid was crying his little eyes out, its such a shame cos I know wat its like to be a young kid in that position. Its terrifying seeing your old man take a dig just after you've had a great day/night out.
  • Options
    if like minded individuals want to knock the living day;ights out of each other i have no problem

but that is so low, poor kid
  • Options
    not on but personaaly I think we have quite a few knobs that follow us.Didn't see any of them stand up and be counted at Palace away when we were a bit thin on the ground.
  • Options
    steve mate,we had hardly any lads at palace,thats the only reason ,dont see how they can be at sydenham station protecting kids all of a sudden.
  • Options
    not talkin at sydenham,I'm talkin about all the gobby gits he give it the big-un and are no where to be seen when it goes.
  • Options
    i think that's a bit much to band proper lads and a young chav element in the same group
  • Options
    the kids are a joke.
  • Options
    Reading that just rounds the night off nicely (not!)

This world really does have some scum in it so I suppose it is inevitable some of it will find it's way to Charlton rather than Bermondsey or Croydon.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    But why oh why does it have to "go-off"

This is one of the reasons I detest some football fans.

I go to watch a game - have a laugh and occasionally shout. I feel like slapping the 15 year-old twats who stand up and offer the opposing fans out for a fight. Get a grip. If it kicked off you wouldn't last 2 minutes but more realistcally you'd be on your toes back to mummy.

As for the moron (don't know the full story but it's an educated guess !!) who beats someone up who is there with a kid - If I had seen it I would probably have rounded on the Charlton fan for being a prick
  • Options
    what a f##king cnut to do somehting like that.

they were absolute top class fans. Really pleasant on the train up there and on the way home.
  • Options
    Why are they referred to as "proper lads" when they follow Charlton but scum when it's palace or millwall?
  • Options
    I think Oakster has it right...if two bands of lads want to have a punch up, fair enough. But scaring and hurting youngsters out with the family is just cowardly and low.....I too would have rounded on the Charlton fan if the facts are true.