Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CAFC on Youtube

edited October 2007 in General Charlton
I've uploaded a few great CAFC moments onto Youtube.
Enjoy...

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=danepak&p=r

Comments

• Options
    nice one big man, and good to see you on here. Where you living now ?
  • Options
    Some good stuff especially "DVD drive problem on my Macbook Pro" - brings back so many memories ; - )
  • Options
    you still down in the land of the kiwi's ?

how's life treating you?
  • Options
    AFKA, living in Marlborough on the South Island of sheep shagger land (no, not Wales).
    Surrounded by mountains and vineyards. Loving it, but I miss the fun at The Valley.
    At least if we were in the Prem, I would be able to watch most of the games on the net (streams)
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Henry Irving,
    The problem with my DVD drive is quite annoying. I was going to add highlights of the 2001/2002 season (especially the 4-2 at Highbury and our wins against Chelsea and Spurs), but for some reason my DVD drive has gone a bit picky. Only likes some of the DVD's.
  • Options
    one of the strangest things is the fact that the 2-1 win at leeds has John Helme commentating as it did when we beat them 2-1 in the play off final .

I can still hear him saying "oh and it's the goal which might well have preserved first division football for Charlton Athletic and it's peter Shirtliff again"

still brings a tear to my eye every time I watch that.
  • Options
    Buckshee,

Things are great here. Actually brilliant.
    Pretty laid back life. No traffic (not even a traffic light in this town, but lots of roundabouts).
    As long as the beer is cold and the sun is shining, I'm happy. But I could have been without the Wolves result to be honest with you.
    Hope things are good with you too.
    I'll be back for a few days in August next year, and will definitely time it with a game.
  • Options
    What you up to in NZ mate?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: buckshee[/cite]
    I can still hear him saying "oh and it's the goal which might well have preserved first division football for Charlton Athletic and it's peter Shirtliff again"

goose pimples just reading that !!!!!
  • Options
    Carling,

The missus is Kiwi and she wanted to go home after 9 years in London.
    She got a job for Cloudy Bay (vineyard) as a Marketing/PR manager here in Blenheim.
    I've started up my own design business - www.zealandmedia.com - here.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ah cool..
    Are you anywhere near Herbertsville?
    Friends of the family live there! (My dads NZ)
    My aunt has a boat business in Picton as well doing the tours around the water between North & south island
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Herbertville is on the north island. A good 4 hour drive from Wellington (which is 3 hours by ferry or 20 mins by plane from Blenheim).
    A 20 mins drive from here will take you to Picton.
    What's the name of our aunt's boat business?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: buckshee[/cite]

goose pimples just reading that !!!!!

Same.......

love it.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Danepak[/cite]Carling,

The missus is Kiwi and she wanted to go home after 9 years in London.
    She got a job for Cloudy Bay (vineyard) as a Marketing/PR manager here in Blenheim.
    I've started up my own design business - www.zealandmedia.com - here.

Another Charlton fan is moving to South Island soon. His missus is a Kiwi and wants to go home so they are heading your way soon. I'll find out where they are moving to and maybe put you in touch. I once had a strange night out in Haast but I was with jimmymelrose so that could explain it although we never found out why practically everyone in the bar was wearing white wellies.
  • Options
    perhaps they had had 5-6 pints on a Friday night Large :-)
  • Options
    LargeAddicks,

Yes, please do.
    I can be reached on dockerslund@ihug.co.nz
  • Options
    Some great videos there, that second goal away to Spurs in 04/05 is absolute class. What a day that was.