Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ref for Plymouth game.....

edited October 2007 in General Charlton
Rob Styles.

Great..........

Comments

• Options
    You jest?
  • Options
    nope, i'm serious.

Look forward to him trying to show us humble Championship clubs how a superstar deals with things..........
  • Options
    Well you can just see it, we'll give him stick for his first stupid decision, he'll get the 'ump and show off by sh1tting all over us.....
  • Options
    Got to be better then the toilet we've had as refs this season
  • Options
    I half expected Battenburg after his demotion following his disgraceful antics at the weekend.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Got to be better then the toilet we've had as refs this season
    i think the ref for the norwich game lent our way , slightly....
    still gives us an extra excuse if we fail to get the right result
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]I half expected Battenburg after his demotion following his disgraceful antics at the weekend.

According to reports this morning he has not been demoted, he is actually on holiday over the weekend hence no Prem game for him
  • Options
    Struggling to think of a ref I hate more than Styles now that Poll is retired :(
  • Options
    Not untyipcal view of referees, just can't see why they're SO hated especially Graham Poll who I've never had anything but utmost respect for and was hounded out of the game for believing in what he did. Styles is now hated and he hasn't even stepped over the white line yet, the first contentious decision goes against us and he'll be a cheat. It's simply lose-lose for most referees.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Spankie[/cite]Not untyipcal view of referees, just can't see why they're SO hated especially Graham Poll who I've never had anything but utmost respect for and was hounded out of the game for believing in what he did. Styles is now hated and he hasn't even stepped over the white line yet, the first contentious decision goes against us and he'll be a cheat. It's simply lose-lose for most referees.[/quote]

You must be a referee!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm certainly no anti-ref person, but i've loathed Styles over the years more than any other ref.

I think he has improved over time, but it just seems that things seem to happen in matches he officiates. Perhaps he is unlucky, but i can't see it.....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite] Perhaps he is unlucky, but i can't see it.....
    nor can he