Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

End of Jol ?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Ramos aparently the new manager but cannot start immediately. Gus Poyet the assistant manager?
  • Options
    Ramos to take over apparently.. according to channel 5 commentator..
  • Options
    Will Houghton be leaving?.
  • Options
    there was a good chorus of 'stand up for martin jol'
  • Options
    Are they singing "I love Martin Jol, Martin Jol loves me" ?
  • Options
    They are such a wanky club aren't they? They've been chasing dreams for almost 50 years. They should just accept what they are: A club with a reasonable record in cups and basically Arsenal's annoying little brother.....
  • Options
    You couldn't make Spurs up if you tried could you.
  • Options
    any club that makes its fans where skin tight replica shirts deserves everything it gets.....
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited October 2007
    their best ever Premier League manager and they sack him - hilarious
  • Options
    Didn't quiet manage to get myself barred from the local last night but it wasn't far off, I reckon at the end of the game when Jol went into the boardroom to say his fairwells he pulled his trousers and pants down and ran around with his willy hanging out.

Clueless, wanky, tottenham
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thing is though even if Spuds go down (unlikely imo) their fans will still say "we're a top four club" only this time it might be true. Top four 1st division side;)
  • Options
    As unlikely as it sounds, imagine how funny that would be the yids going down!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]their best ever Premier League manager and they sack him - hilarious

Quite. 2 successive 5th placed positions, after he had came in when the club was 17th in the table.

He'd had the team playing attractive football, back in Europe, and the players & fans loved him.

So money loving Daniel Levy was polishing his pot ready for a quarter Billion pounds sell out of the club - and decided he wanted a more glamourous manager to raise the club's image for prospective buyers.

Meanwhile, Levy & his board constantly undermine the manager, rip the spirit out of the team - and are then surprised they're struggling.

Sabbotage from within. I'm surprised Jol stuck out for so long. He's position was untenable.
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Agreed he should have resigned months ago. Instead he comes out of it looking as much of a mug as Levy imo.
  • Options
    I wonder how guted Bolton are?

Only a day after they took on Megson, Jol becomes available!!!