Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Palarse tossers at work gloating about our defeat

Palarse tossers at work gloating about our defeat, one even said it made her weekend, pointing out the result erlier this season, by the way they maybe relieved of their duties tomorrow

Comments

• Options
    Just email them a link to the league table.....
  • Options
    went to a do on saturday night up town and there were palace and millwall fans trying to take the pee until i asked them when they were last above us in the league.... it went quiet....
    ps... john barnes was staying in the same hotel but i didn't see brucie!!
  • Options
    They have been told by their line manager that the group sales manager is a massive Charlton fan, i think iwill let them stu for a while
  • Options
    Sad and Pathetic really

One defeat compared there season so far
  • Options
    "Made their weekend"

How happy would they have been if they cared about us or we were their rivals?
  • Options
    funny enough my mate dragged a lass back to his on friday night that was a palace fan and we were all still there saturday afternoon . She thought it was funny to mention the ground sharing , I mentioned us owning our ground now , she asked me what my point was and I told her we could start with the three we picked up there a few weeks back.
  • Options
    It would appear they do hate us then, and now they are just starting to admit the fact