Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

making good use of a week off

edited October 2007 in Not Sports Related
I'd say it's probably not sitting on the internet admiring the lovely jamelia on this morning

especially when I'm meant to be installing a catflap which I need to swap in argos due to the woman buying a dog flap?

Comments

• Options
    they do dog flaps?

do they do them for dog's like st bernards?
  • Options
    no,you'll have to use a cow flap for that
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: buckshee[/cite]I'd say it's probably not sitting on the internet admiring the lovely jamelia on this morning

especially when I'm meant to be installing a catflap which I need to swap in argos due to the woman buying a dog flap?

had she been on the vino?
  • Options
    'm sure there's an inappropiate comment about flaps out there somewhere....;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: buckshee[/cite]I'd say it's probably not sitting on the internet admiring the lovely jamelia on this morning

drop round my birthday present now you live in the area.

are you serious about lou buying a dog flap?
  • Options
    My parents have a dog flap for their airedale - sadly this also mate it quite easy for the burglar to get into their house while they were on holiday.

The kitchen door was locked so they didn't get away with my but my father decide not to buy a dog flap with a microchip in it (so only our dog could get in the house) - he instead opted to spend £7500 on cameras and security systems

Be cautious if you have a large dog - would you rather have a massive turd on the kitchen floor once in a while or a burgled house
  • Options
    couldnt he just get one with a lock on it for when they go away, just as effective as a microchip one..
  • Options
    how about, when you get a dog, you don't go on holidays where you have to leave your dog???
  • Options
    Or don't get a dog, they smell and chew your stuff up.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]Or don't get a dog, they smell and chew your stuff up.

Quite right cats are the way forward.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2007
    Les what actually happened was that some bought a dogflap at the same time we bought our catflap , we ended up with the wrong one.

Maybe I'll give you something tonight , you never know
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]My parents have a dog flap for their airedale - sadly this also mate it quite easy for the burglar to get into their house while they were on holiday.

The kitchen door was locked so they didn't get away with my but my father decide not to buy a dog flap with a microchip in it (so only our dog could get in the house) - he instead opted to spend £7500 on cameras and security systems

Be cautious if you have a large dog - would you rather have a massive turd on the kitchen floor once in a while or a burgled house

the mrs was up for just putting the dog one in for the cat till I pointed out the fact we could get robbed