Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Worst away day?

edited October 2007 in General Charlton
Mine could quite possibly be yesterday. No decent boozers, moody town and bad performance. Although the roast pork bap outside the goalposts pub were very well priced at £1.50...

Comments

• Options
    wasn't great was it, was definitely up there for me, nothing will come close to the spurs fiasco though (i hope!)
  • Options
    Yesterday and Luton, so much for the great away games of this season...

Also Villa away in 2000 and Wigan last season.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend_Or_Defoe[/cite] Wigan last season.

Only the fact that I got in for a quid stops that being up there too!
  • Options
    I have a few mates that follow other teams not one of them enjoyed Wolves like whats said on here poor Atmosphere due to were fans are put and locals crap as well as there pubs
  • Options
    horrible place to go, they put away fans down there for a reason to kill the atmosphere
  • Options
    I thought the same thing - If they let you sit where you want to sit you can get all the loud folks together and all others together. That way you generate an atmosphere.

Wolves clearly didnt want this to happen so forced us to sit in our designated seats (not that I did - I am a rebel!!)

It was a pretty pants day all in all but I will still be going along tomorrow. I think it's high time we gave someone a spanking