Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Left Back

With Thatcher and Powell injured, I would guess Moo2 will come back at RB and Mills will move to the left on Tuesday.

What is the deal with Kelly Youga? Can he be recalled if necessary?

Comments

• Options
    I was thinking that after watching him last night, but I have no Idea what the answer to the question is ;)
  • Options
    Grant Basey's just come back from loan. Might be worth a shot.
  • Options
    if we want experience then olivier bernhard could be an option as he doesn't have a club
  • Options
    Surely we would be better with Semedo at left back and maybe play the Racoon in midfield? Mills didn't look that sharp at left back yesterday and he is so good at right back.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: bingaddick[/cite]Surely we would be better with Semedo at left back and maybe play the Racoon in midfield? Mills didn't look that sharp at left back yesterday and he is so good at right back.
    Totally agree - Semedo looked really good at LB when he was moved there to cover for Thatcher when he got injured (Sheff Wed game?)
  • Options
    So who do you expect to play there tonight ??

Think this is going to be a real achiles heel for us. Plymouth's best player at the moment is their right winger, Lee martin, a young lad on loan from Man U, and they've been raving about him.

My tactic would be to put Mills there to boot him and scare him out the game, and bring Moo2 back in on the right.
  • Options
    With Styles as a ref tonight,we give away free kicks if we so much as look at him!