Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Midfield and strikeforce

edited October 2007 in General Charlton
Keeper and back four, as you were - assuming its 442, up front I want to see more from Todorov or McLeod, so would pick one of them ahead of Varney.

ZZ and Semedo are givens in midfield, as is Reid is Pards deems him fit enough.

Racon surely deserves a chance, could put ZZ on the right ..... and bring in Thomas or Ambrose if Reid is out.

Weaver
Mills Magic Fortune Powell
ZZ Racon Semedo Reid
Iwelumo Todorov

Subs: Basey and some other guys

Comments

• Options
    Weaver
    Racon ZZ Semedo Reid
    Iwelumo Todorov

Subs: Randolph /Elliot if Gandalf injured, Sodje, Ambrose, Varney, Mc Leod

I like ZZ in the middle so would put Racon on the right if he can play there. If not then Ambrose on the right and Racon on the bench.

I've gone for Ambrose above JT because he can go central if Sir Chris has to be replaced by Semedo.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad[/cite]Keeper and back four, as you were - assuming its 442, up front I want to see more from Todorov or McLeod, so would pick one of them ahead of Varney.

ZZ and Semedo are givens in midfield, as is Reid is Pards deems him fit enough.

Racon surely deserves a chance, could put ZZ on the right ..... and bring in Thomas or Ambrose if Reid is out.

Weaver
    ZZ Racon Semedo Reid
    Iwelumo Todorov

Subs: Basey and some other guys

Not much pace in that side. Would move Reid into the middle for Racon and have Thomas on the left. Go with Racon if Reid isn't fit.

I'd stick with Varney and Big Chris.

Definatly have McCleod on the bench.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Barn Door Lisbie[/cite]Not much pace in that side.
    Fair point, not that Varney has a turn of pace really.
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Think that's harsh on Varney, he's no slouch and seems pretty quick to me.

Keep Varney and Big Chris as my front two as well
  • Options
    he's no slouch, but he doesn't have that sudden burst of speed that makes a difference, not that I've seen yet anyway
  • Options
    I'm wondering if it's time for 4-5-1, with ZZ playing in behind Big Chris?