Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wolves away

edited October 2007 in General Charlton
Alright guys. Im new to this site, so a big hello to all. Is anyone here going to the game on sat, and if so does anyone know of any decent pubs to go to?

Comments

• Options
    The George outside the station.
  • Options
    welcome OTB, not going on Sat and have never drunk in Wolves before. I presume its one of those where best bet would be around the station / town, rather than near the ground.
  • Options
    Yer, thats what i was thinking. Cheers lads.
  • Options
    The Litten Tree in the town isnt too bad, walkable to the ground.
  • Options
    It's my birthday and i'm not spending it in Birmingham
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]It's my birthday and i'm spending it knee deep in totty

Good for you fella!!
  • Options
    hopefully there will be some on here will be sporting too much of a large hangover to even get out of bed.

god my boss has chosen the right week to be off work i've got englebert humperdink blaring from my computer!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]hopefully there will be some on here will be sporting too much of a large hangover to even get out of bed.

god my boss has chosen the right week to be off work i've got englebert humperdink blaring from my computer!

thats not gona be the first dance is it ?
  • Options
    No... for me Dad.
  • Options
    Anyone know how far from the station to the ground? I have only ever driven up there before.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    its about a ten/fifteen minute walk to the ground, not far at all.

Was drinking in Wolverhampton the other day and the weatherspoons there has a picture of Henry Irving on the wall