Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall Scum and always will be

edited October 2007 in Not Sports Related
I had a couple of mate who are Millwall fans and went to the game at Gillingham, they said that before the game trouble was brewing with 6 'fans' being arrested and few more during the game.

They also told me about as the was leaving the away stand at Gills, they walked down then the road towards a car (toyota celica heading towards them) and some 17-19 year old of Millwall thugs spotted the driver wearing a West ham shirt (with his wife/girlfriend in the car also!) 5 or 6 of them stopped the car and jump on the bonnet and roof of the car kicking off the wing mirrors and punching the head light in, from what my mates said the poor couple had no chance for driving off. (the couple must live in the street)

They also told me that there was lack of police at the game and around the ground. Millwall fans are so hard done by!!!

Comments

• Options
    not sticking up for idiots like that but knowing what a lot of millwall fans are like it was pretty stupid to be seen anywhere near that ground in a west ham sirt really wasn't it
  • Options
    a lack of police at the game... they had enough around at our preseason game!
  • Options
    Crazy

Police know what MillScum are like they know its close so there will be a lot travelling
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: buckshee[/cite]not sticking up for idiots like that but knowing what a lot of millwall fans are like it was pretty stupid to be seen anywhere near that ground in a west ham sirt really wasn't it

yes im sure if he had thought about it he would have realised that wearing his team shirt with his g/f he would end up with feckwits jumping up and down on his bonnet.
  • Options
    i would have drove off with the ***** on the car at high speed