Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• not sure how to do the link.
  • Poll

There you go.
  • "There cannot be a less popular character in football"

Poll may be a bit of a knob but he seems to have got this one spot on...
  • "There cannot be a less popular character in football "

Well of course there isn't Graham, not since you left anyway!!!
  • blimey, i don't think i've ever read such a strong article. Say it how you see it Graham !
  • That's exactly what a bloke here said, KB, and probably the same everywhere else!!

What an astonishing piece....so much bile and malice. I can't remember seeing anything quite that direct and nasty between from one pro to another, amazing. Mind you, he does say it like most of us have seen it over the years although I actually thought he mellowed out a littleand laid off the referees publicly last season.
  • Do you think the fact he's writing for The Mail might have influenced his writing style a little?!!!
  • [cite]Posted By: C_f_W[/cite]Do you think the fact he's writing for The Mail might have influenced his writing style a little?!!!

wait till they get him writing about immigration.........
  • One of the bookies is offering even money that colin gets a touch line ban this season, lump on.
  • ouch.

thats one harsh article.

do you think there'll be a slander suit from oh mighty blond nob on behalf of oh mighty whinging northerner heading in Poll's direction ?