Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Which pub for the game tommoz

MCSMCS
edited October 2006 in General Charlton
I cant make the game, so what pubs anyone goin in, i want a nice pub with good big tv and good beer?

Comments

• Im going to the Crown blackheath. Nice pub couple of tellys.
  • Blackheath sounds a winner, forgot about blackheath! Right on the ol doorstep too. Me and Mrs 04 may well see ya in there! (which ones the crown, is it opposite pizza express??
  • yes thats the one with tables outside.
  • Cool, went in there in the summer before we had a pizza in express and was mangled! That is a good pub.
  • if anyone is interested, will be taking in Welling's final FA CUP qualifying game, then watch Charlton in either the Nags Head or Guy in Welling.
  • patricks in beckenham

all true charlton fans live in an area with a BR postcode....LOCKED ON FACT : )
  • MAte, all true SE7/Charlton fans live in ummmmm, SE7!! Double fact fact
  • talking of which i believe there's a house in floyd road for sale, next door to the fish and chips shop if anyone's interested? might be an opportunity to start working from home and running your own business, by that i mean setting up a burger stall in your front garden....
  • Con club Charlton church lane always good me and pals going
  • I am DJ'ing in Rochester High Street from 8.00pm that night, anybody no where I can watch the game before round there, preferably friendly Non Chav stronghold ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Cheesy house again Kets?
  • [cite] righthandbackward:[/cite]talking of which i believe there's a house in floyd road for sale, next door to the fish and chips shop if anyone's interested? might be an opportunity to start working from home and running your own business, by that i mean setting up a burger stall in your front garden....

Mate, you seen the house prices in se7, its unreal! I have had to perchase a flat in belvedere, its even dear there!
  • Might slip in a bit of the Filthy Electro just for you Rothko ?

Have you got any you could burn off for me ? Might be useful to break up some of my sets a bit more..!
  • yeah mate, remind me before the city game and I'll bring some down
  • Cheers Fella will Do..!
  • If I make it to Grays for the Bromley FACup game will watch it up in town.
  • edited October 2006
    Any suggestions for a good pub in town to watch?

ie- mainly charlton
  • Park Tavern in Eltham, great little CAFC pub
  • O'Kellys, corner of Milch Strasse and Sedan Strasse in Freiburg, just behind the University Bibilothek and next to the Stadt Theater.
  • Not really very local for me- but will probably have a similar number of charlton compared to my locals on the Fulham palace rd.