Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Exciting Season ahead

edited October 2006 in General Charlton
Im telling you if we stay up, and with the team we have, we should do, then it could be a really exciting, decent season...... we need the next wave of cash but to bore our way there wasnt an option really, we could have ended up hating AC and after all he has done we did'nt want that.....

I just hope Dowie hasn't had a meltdown, knowing him its back to the HUGE, positive drive and focus on the cofidence. and hopefully that will lead to a two nil away to the Barcodes,easy!!

I cant wait and its only 40 odd hours away.......

Any one else excited??????

Comments

• Options
    YES I'm excited about the way we play and it can only improve as the remaining injuries clear up and the new players settle in. If we beat the barcodes then we are truly on the way up, my only worry as of now is the disappearance of Dowie -
  • Options
    Diappearance??

It's not as if he has gone AWOL is it? He has been given a day off because he works 7 days a week every week for 3 months.

Plenty of managers probably get told to take days off but it doesnt get announced by the club. However it has been done by Les Reed because he wanted to tell everyone, including us, the fans how hard Dowie is working and his commitment to the cause.

Far too much is being made of this.
  • Options
    true .... its not like hes gone off the rails and started dropping acid or something ...... hes just having twenty four hours off as hes been working his stones off.......

Anyone know the odds on a charlton win?
  • Options
    9/2
  • Options
    Sounds good to me..... I might have to find a melbourne bookie try and pair it up with something.......

for some reason ive got a decent feeling about this one.....
  • Options
    Should the Addicks secure the 3 points against the barcodes, who will be the first person to use "Bouncebackability" in this forum?